Wanted to share this

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
I got the privilege to look at a '90 white package with only 70k miles on it. But it was sitting for 7 years with a bhg. Even tho it was beautiful I'm not going to sink more money into it so it's reliable again.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Hotwheelsjr

May 22, 2011
Surprise AZ
p1900301_1.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The same thing happened to me before I bought my blue supra. As most of you know I'm a carpenter. I was building an addition on this guys house. His mother-n-law lived with them. We were getting our power from their garage. It was not attached to their house. My lumber toter was plugging in our extension chords when he saw a supra in the garage. He told me about it. I went to check it out and seen it was a 1991 medium blue metallic with a 7mgte. I loved it. It was my favorite color. It had the blue cloth seats, targa top and five speed. Love at first sight.
The son worked as well as his wife. The only one home was his mother n law. I asked her about it and she said it was hers. She'd bought it new in '92. It blew a head gasket in '96 and had been sitting in the garage ever since. I asked her what she'd take for it. She said she'd like to know why my employees called me "The Hammer"........lol
I told her that modesty wouldn't let me answer that, but if she thought about it, she'd come up with a good enough answer. She wasn't too bashful and said that's what she was hoping for. I was getting a bit uncomfortable with a 57 year old lady looking at me like I was a box of doughnuts. I still remember the chill bumps that popped up on my arm. Anyways, she said she'd give me the car free and clear if I would "pleasure her". I swear that was her exact words. I'm pretty sure that was some form of prostitution, but it was a medium blue metallic supra. I asked her if she was serious, because I would never be able to live this down if she was kidding and I said yes. Instead of answering me with words, she stepped closer and grabbed my.........package.....lol
Long story short, I did it. Not once but twice. There's no shame in my game. I looked at it as free pussy and a new car. Unfortunately for me, the title was in her son n laws name and it was up to me to tell him what his mother n law had promised me. I couldn't do it. He kept the car and I got free blow jobs every day at lunch. I turned a two week addition into a two month addition. If you've never had a blow job from an old woman with teeth she can just pull out........you don't know what you're missing. I highly recommend it.
Maybe I'm lieing, maybe I'm not, but my story is just as believable as his is.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
LMFAO @ superhero's story. Can we get a pic of you with canvas workpants, a tool belt, and red hot suspenders? MMmmmm. Oh, and hoisting a big ass sledge hammer over your shoulder.

suprahero;1901078 said:
The same thing happened to me before I bought my blue supra. As most of you know I'm a carpenter. I was building an addition on this guys house. His mother-n-law lived with them. We were getting our power from their garage. It was not attached to their house. My lumber toter was plugging in our extension chords when he saw a supra in the garage. He told me about it. I went to check it out and seen it was a 1991 medium blue metallic with a 7mgte. I loved it. It was my favorite color. It had the blue cloth seats, targa top and five speed. Love at first sight.
The son worked as well as his wife. The only one home was his mother n law. I asked her about it and she said it was hers. She'd bought it new in '92. It blew a head gasket in '96 and had been sitting in the garage ever since. I asked her what she'd take for it. She said she'd like to know why my employees called me "The Hammer"........lol
I told her that modesty wouldn't let me answer that, but if she thought about it, she'd come up with a good enough answer. She wasn't too bashful and said that's what she was hoping for. I was getting a bit uncomfortable with a 57 year old lady looking at me like I was a box of doughnuts. I still remember the chill bumps that popped up on my arm. Anyways, she said she'd give me the car free and clear if I would "pleasure her". I swear that was her exact words. I'm pretty sure that was some form of prostitution, but it was a medium blue metallic supra. I asked her if she was serious, because I would never be able to live this down if she was kidding and I said yes. Instead of answering me with words, she stepped closer and grabbed my.........package.....lol
Long story short, I did it. Not once but twice. There's no shame in my game. I looked at it as free pussy and a new car. Unfortunately for me, the title was in her son n laws name and it was up to me to tell him what his mother n law had promised me. I couldn't do it. He kept the car and I got free blow jobs every day at lunch. I turned a two week addition into a two month addition. If you've never had a blow job from an old woman with teeth she can just pull out........you don't know what you're missing. I highly recommend it.
Maybe I'm lieing, maybe I'm not, but my story is just as believable as his is.

Lol great story

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
But we KNOW Jay is talking BS, he has a head like a Smashed Crab so unless the old lady was blind as well as toothless this never happened ;)
(he also left out the important part of his nickname "The Tack Hammer" )

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Seriously had me rolling in the floor IJ.

As for a picture, this is all I've got.

vondasturbo104.jpg

This should prove IJ's point for him, but like I said, no shame in my game.
ambersbirthday015-1.jpg

As for the thread jack, I'll go get pictures of the mother n law in question if this guys story turns out to be true.

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
LMFAO @ superhero's story. A 4 year old car that sold for $30k left to rot in the garage because of a BHG, which would have been covered under the powertrain warranty. Hmmm, yeah okay. :biglaugh:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
suprahero;1901167 said:
As for the thread jack, I'll go get pictures of the mother n law in question if this guys story turns out to be true.

Awww yeah! Let's see pics of the senior citizen.

BTW, this thread deserves to be jacked if the OP doesn't even participate in his own thread.
Reminds me of back in day when we would jack threads that we thought were full of BS. We would just start our own conversation until the OP stops the BS. This was on Clubsi.com SvA forum. They were actually a cool group of guys.