Wanted to share this

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
RiyadYar;1899363 said:
if this glass targe isnt real we should really look into making one!!

I don't think glass is the best idea. I looked in to that C4 targa more and it looks like those were made out of some sort of acrylic. Glass is very heavy and because of it's rigidity I don't know how well it would stand up to the chassis flex and you could see it cracking under the stress. Some sort of polycarbonate (lexan) or acrylic (plexiglass) would be a much better idea.

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
Idk man...first of all, a widowed elderly lady answering a Craigslist mechanic add?...the only Craigslist she has prly ever heard of is her grandson Craigs Christmas list. And u show up to change a tire in a Supra?...just weird. This imaginary lady obviously doesn't know anything about cars or she would have sold it a long time ago so how could she look at yours and tell she has one just like it in the garage? Idk might just be me but I think ur blue Rolex is a fake and so are u...only question is why lie about it, doesn't get u anything but flamed...anybody bring marshmellows?

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
Someone made a video about you and your story....
[video=youtube;Wdx7Fczfi8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdx7Fczfi8s[/video]

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
i dont know, he hasnt posted on here in a while. and no pix, prolly BS, untill he provides pix ....
plus, I wanna see pics of the old lady !!

;-)

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
z4ck;1899481 said:
I call BS, JZs can't be blown!

Well they can but it takes a lot, my buddy with a 2jz in his SC was sucking 32 psi for a long time with only meth, 550s and some kind of ecu he found. I'd hate to see how much torture a 1j can take til it knocks.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
NegativeGeForce;1899288 said:
Calling BS on this. Nobody just gives away a car except in fairy tales.
I've seen it happen a couple times, but it was cars that needed a lot more work. Not a mint supra that also had a spare engine laying around. I'm leaning towards bullshit.
-AM3

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
p1899543_1.gif

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I'll get the wood, someone get the rope, we have a bullshitter to burn...

I don't think I've once bought a car since 2006 that I didn't take a picture of with my phone, and I don't believe you have either. :p