Houston
p1901184_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
3p141592654;1901172 said:
LMFAO @ superhero's story. A 4 year old car that sold for $30k left to rot in the garage because of a BHG, which would have been covered under the powertrain warranty. Hmmm, yeah okay. :biglaugh:

She said it only came with a three year warranty. I don't care either way. I didn't get the car. Apparently I wasn't the only one she'd seduced into having sex with her for that car. Did I mention it was medium blue metallic? It was a no brainer. Hell she's probably close to seventy now and I'd do her again for a good looking supra. For an old woman, she was way more flexible than you would think she'd be.

Come on SS, she didn't look anything like that either. I may not have been able to perform if that were the case.

Has the op posted pictures yet? Didn't think so. My story is way more believable to me..........as a matter of fact, I may still have her teeth some where.

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
suprahero;1901204 said:
She said it only came with a three year warranty. I don't care either way. I didn't get the car. Apparently I wasn't the only one she'd seduced into having sex with her for that car. Did I mention it was medium blue metallic? It was a no brainer. Hell she's probably close to seventy now and I'd do her again for a good looking supra. For an old woman, she was way more flexible than you would think she'd be.

Come on SS, she didn't look anything like that either. I may not have been able to perform if that were the case.

Has the op posted pictures yet? Didn't think so. My story is way more believable to me..........as a matter of fact, I may still have her teeth some where.

My apologies....

I'm pretty sure she looked more like this...
spin-city-heather-locklear-3.jpg

And if it was indeed Heather Locklear, it would still be more believable than op's story....

Lol, I never imagined this thread would become soo epic...

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Dreaming usually gets me in trouble, as I get really hung up on them and tend to get pissed off when they can't become reality.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Suprapowaz!(2);1901124 said:
LMFAO @ superhero's story. Can we get a pic of you with canvas workpants, a tool belt, and red hot suspenders? MMmmmm. Oh, and hoisting a big ass sledge hammer over your shoulder.
DT???

BoostMonger;1901247 said:
Dreaming usually gets me in trouble, as I get really hung up on them and tend to get pissed off when they can't become reality.
Never let your dreams outpace your patience to save money for them. ;)

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
BUMP! Where is the car dude? We want to see the car! Where is the ultra rare one of a kind supra the older lady promised you???? Did you lie to us mister? Cuz I'm getting suspicious....

suspicious-dog-500x364.jpg