Wanted to share this

Sside

May 20, 2008
Houston
What if the old lady kidnapped him? For her granddaughter! Then yall would really be Jelly...
Jeremy-And-Natalie-all-tied-up-dirty-sexy-money-3245270-1600-1067.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He might be doing for her what I did to my old lady with a supra. It took me two years of therapy to forget all of those hairy, horrible images and then this fu(king thread comes along and makes me relive all of the unpleasantries. I don't miss reliving the gumjobs though........mmmmmm gumjobs.

mjsn1

Oct 18, 2009
Qatif
This thread should be sticked, lets see for how long we can drag this, most of us already know he's not going to show up, so lets make fun of it.

Maybe the cougar likes it rough and over did it with him.

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
Give him a break. He's prly in jail right now for stealing this car. He was probably taking advantage of her Alzheimers. She thought he was her grandson when she said its yours if u want it.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
BoostMonger;1914833 said:
Ooh noo, he didn't come through... Pity :thumbdown:

All I gave a Fuck about was the glass targa
C4 Corvette had one at the time. You know what it also had? A chassis about as stiff as a noodle. If you jacked up the car with said roof in place, you'd break the targa panel because the car wanted to fold in on itself. :nono:

C5 Corvette also had a glass targa option, but I'm pretty sure they fixed the noodle chassis by then.

7M4EVR;1914995 said:
Give him a break. He's prly in jail right now for stealing this car. He was probably taking advantage of her Alzheimers. She thought he was her grandson when she said its yours if u want it.
Hahaha, most likely story I've seen so far...