Wanted to share this

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
I don't know, I mean a supra with a glass targa???? with a 1j and a second 1j on a stand ???? And the correct moulding??? And she doesn't know what she has. Sorry bullshit. My wife knows exactly what is on jackstones and exactly how much it is worth. If the husband cared enough about the car to get the correct molding and replace it, he sure as shit talked about the car and his wife was sure to pick up on the conversation....

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Yeah the glass targa is one thing that has me confused. Maybe he means that there is a sunroof installed and he doesn't know that its not OEM?

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Mk3tattoos was lucky as hell, this is just too good to be true. Take a pic of the glass Targa, that's all the proof I need.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

supra1jz

Apr 14, 2008
Auburn, Georgia, United States
I will have to say if this would have happen to me I would of take pic right there only that moment not in 2 weeks an but by far would not wait to weeks to get the car to my place and if i didn't have the money to have it towed I would call everyone I knew someone would of been happy to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Grandavi;1899333 said:
Glass targa? I was just thinking about the logistics to making that...

I'd be very interested in seeing this as well. I drove a C4 Corvette ZR1 that had a tinted glass or polycarbonate (dunno which, but it was see through) targa and it was pretty darn cool. Some of the "open air" experience without being open to the air, which was a good thing considering it was around 25*F when I was driving it :icon_razz