p518997_1.jpg

Jay prepping

p518997_2.jpg

Me getting ready to paint some stuff

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I forgot you guys were doing his interior. I was going to re-clear my hood these past few days but everytime we try and spray something the paint seperates. How are you painting in the cold? Jay isn't letting you spray in the house is he?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
p519004_1.jpg

We repainted the 1J valve covers and timing cover with some silver metal flake and a bunch of clear. They look soooooo good the picture does not do them justice. I will take another picture with them on the car.

Got to go we are hard at it. Ricky has told me if he catches me outside alone he is going to beet my yankee ass. I AM SO SCARED!!!!:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
More!!!!

We started painting some of the interior pieces today!!!! We got his new piller painted and installed on the car tonight and I painted whats going to be his new headliner ect ect.

We wanted to get the whole interior done before the Bama meet tomorrow but its just not going to happen today just to much to pull out of the car, prep and paint. We will finish the interior on sunday and provide a bunch of pictures. We also are doing some top secret stuff to Vixens car as well but I know Jay wants to keep it a secret until its done.:evil2:

p519103_1.jpg

p519103_2.jpg

Check this picture out!!! Jay has me slave laboring out washing his car in the dark for the Bama meet tomorrow......:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
We didn't get to wash the car. It was freezing as soon as it hit the car. We'll have to wash it tomorrow morning before the meet.

Buckshot, we didn't get any paint inside the house. I wasn't wanting to be killed by a homicidal MKIIIVixen.............:evil2:

I kept waiting on you Patrick, but you never made it................:biglaugh:

Vixens secret isn't anything major at all. Just trying to make her car look a little better, but mostly just cleaning it up.

I hope all of the Alabama people make it tomorrow if at all possible............lol

Ryan took a picture of me cleaning up, because that's all he'll let me do. He won't even let me hold the spray guns. He saids I have to go to a two year class on body work..................:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
Ryan took a picture of me cleaning up, because that's all he'll let me do. He won't even let me hold the spray guns.

He told me he wasn't going to let you touch his tool, but I didn't believe him, your a man of your word Ryan:yelrotflm :icon_mrgr :yelrotflm :icon_mrgr

Now that's a true friend, Redo-ing your interior with special magic paint and won't let you touch it for your own good!! I'm glad someone actually found a use for sawblades:)

Glad to see you guys are making progress and having a good time!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
kwnate said:
Hey Ryan, Yamaha sucks but the paint looks good.

Hey now!!!! Its the only Jacket I own that my wife will let me get dirty in.....:3d_frown: :biglaugh:

JAV its been a while since my last killing spree, and the last family I killed made fun of my Yamaha jacket......lol:icon_razz

We had a bunch of fun today but still so much that Jay wants to get done before I leave here on Tuesday. Tomorrow is all about the Meet/Dyno/Drag Strip. Sunday we will be hard at it to get everything done on both cars.

Right now Im stinky and smell like paint so I am off to get a shower. Jay has a pool out back for his kids so he has been nice enough to let me jump in there to clean myself.....lol

Ken I am going to try to get Jay to play with my stuff on Sunday...:biglaugh:
I am going to get him to try and paint sum stuff on Sunday. I introduced him to the tac cloth today and he was facinated with it, so who know how he will be with actually using something other than a rattle can to paint something.....lol

I promise to get more pictures of the meet and videos of the dyno and track tomorrow. Personally I cant wait to see Jay get his ass handed to him on the track by Vixen.....:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprastanger507mgte said:
Will the clear hold well with the heat in the engine bay on those valve covers?

Sorry I was going to answer in my last post. No it should be good the valve covers really dont get all that hot. Jay has his exhaust manifold wrapped real well so very little heat really gets up there.

I painted the timing cover as well and that looks great. Joe after we get the gears adjusted I will get a picture of the finished engine bay oil cap and all for you. :icon_bigg

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
Hey now!!!!
Ken I am going to try to get Jay to play with my stuff on Sunday...:biglaugh:
I am going to get him to try and paint sum stuff on Sunday. I introduced him to the tac cloth today and he was facinated with it, so who know how he will be with actually using something other than a rattle can to paint something.....lol
LMFAO.....You can do it Jay!!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kwnate, that looks just like Ricky's pig. If it comes up missing, he's kicking your ass................:biglaugh:

Ken, I wanted to paint, but I figured Ryan had flew half a day to paint my interior so I was going to let him. I paint houses for a living, so I'm pretty sure I can handle painting a few interior pieces. I just hope Ryan doesn't get jealous when mine looks better than the ones he does............:evil2:

Scott, when you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that's hit always barks.................:icon_bigg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
da89soup said:
Hey now!!!! Ken I am going to try to get Jay to play with my stuff on Sunday...:biglaugh:
I introduced him today and he was facinated with it.
I promise to get more pictures of the meet and videos.
Personally I cant wait to see Jay get his ass handed to him on the track by Vixen.....:biglaugh:

I'm with the Weezl, this Blue man stuff has gone too far.:3d_frown: :3d_frown: