The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
starscream5000 said:
Could the untuned cams allow fuel into the head from the valves being open?

DingDingDing........we have a winner.............:biglaugh:

At least I'm hoping you're the winner Chris. That's what I think the problem is and now that I've got my cam gears on, I'll see if I can get it tuned and keep checking to see if I'm still getting gas in the oil. Hopefully I won't. I'm going to change it again before I dyno. This will be the third time I've changed it and I don't have two hundred miles on it.............but it's better to be safe than sorry........yeah, I know it's cliche, but what ever.................:biglaugh:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
suprahero said:
DingDingDing........we have a winner.............:biglaugh:

At least I'm hoping you're the winner Chris. That's what I think the problem is and now that I've got my cam gears on, I'll see if I can get it tuned and keep checking to see if I'm still getting gas in the oil. Hopefully I won't. I'm going to change it again before I dyno. This will be the third time I've changed it and I don't have two hundred miles on it.............but it's better to be safe than sorry........yeah, I know it's cliche, but what ever.................:biglaugh:

here's hopping the best :)

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
When it's running way too rich, the gas actually washes the cylinder walls down and it can damage the rings and get past the rings and dilute the oil.
You should probably stop driving it until you get the map sensor Jay.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks for the warning Aaron, but I haven't been driving it. I'm going to change the oil right before I dyno. The dyno owner also owns an oil change place right beside the dyno. That way I know my block will be o.k. I'll keep checking it as I dyno also to see how much fuel is getting in as I dyno.

Thanks for the cooking tips Scott. That's exactly the way I like my chicken fajitas. I like them brought to the table flaming.............:yum:

Buckshot, I tasted the oil/ gas mixture, but it tastes like chicken to me...........:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
ForcedTorque said:
This should only be done just before serving.............and be brought to the table flaming

ROFL!
I belly laughed at that for a good minute or two. My sister thought I was nuts!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^ hey was that a shot at me weezy????:biglaugh:

Ok boys and girls I am finishing up packing for Jays house as I type. I am going down to probibly get my ass raped or killed, not sure yet so I will keep you all posted on what happens first....lol. I called Jay tonight and he told me he was watching CSI to figure out what to do with my body.:cry:

Jay and I are doing his interior starting tomorrow so we will take lots of pictures and mabey a video??? I know Jay has a bunch planned for this weekend including a meet on Sat so this thread should get good. Everyone wish me luck!!! Jay has assured me that ricky has put away his stick so hopefully no Yankey beetings will happen this weekend...:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
theWeezL said:
Why does it not surprise me that a member of the blue man group likes something flaming?
And now we have an even exchange of belly laughs Sir.

Jay, I'd much rather read about you safely hitting 400 on here, than to witness you tear it up trying when things aren't right. Hopefully you will have it straight, and I can witness the 400 done right.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Have fun Ryan....dont do anything Richard wouldn't do! Im sure y'all will have a good time:) Don't tell Jay about your new paint job until you get home or they will shank you fo sho......lmao! Too bad you weren't driving so you could stop by!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
O.K. you 3E5 guys............don't make me put a password on this thread, and lock you guys out...............:evil2:

Pete, the only thing I like flaming is my chicken..............:biglaugh:

I can almost guarantee Ryan's safe return to Fargo. My only concern is that he won't want to leave once he gets here. We should have a great time and I can't wait to meet some of the other members saturday at the meet............lol

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
im estatic(spelling?) that you everything is going uphill. i can stay in your thread since im not a 3E5 guyzing right?? ( im assuming im not because i havent delcared that i am, since i dont know if im already a member since i have and love my red supra)

go jay you and your car are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPRA REDNECK PIMP'S for "Gangsters of the year"2007*

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thery're not accepting new members at the moment so you are allowed in my thread. Once you go 3E5 though, you never go back...........uh I mean you're not allowed back in...............:biglaugh:

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Why don't you just order a MAP sensor from a dealer?

EDIT: Map sensor (1JZ) 89420-24040
Map sensor (2JZ) 89421-12111

If it helps