The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
rakkasan said:
Hey Jay, too many pages to search through, so tell me what your running for engine / fuel management....

I will help with a picture!!! Since its Jays car I will let him splain what he's got.....:icon_bigg

p628022_1.jpg

Man!!! Who ever painted those valvecovers is one talented bastard.....:biglaugh:

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
Engine bay is looking good, but one thing that keeps bothering me is the 90 degree brass barb fitting . I would personally weld a npt bung on to that pipe and put something like an earls anodized barb fitting in there. Sounds so little but that area is one of the first thing that catches the eye, and people see that you put the extra effort in, and not just threaded a regulart old hardware store brass fitting in there.
p628032_1.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    26.9 KB · Views: 3

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
And to use You Blues new nickname in a sentence............................................

You selfserving little Bitch, you can't try to join us Reds that easy

They do look awesome tho!

On a serious note.............I got the ball rolling tonight on talking the wife into coming to Chicago with me.

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
NJsupraA70 said:
Engine bay is looking good, but one thing that keeps bothering me is the 90 degree brass barb fitting . I would personally weld a npt bung on to that pipe and put something like an earls anodized barb fitting in there. Sounds so little but that area is one of the first thing that catches the eye, and people see that you put the extra effort in, and not just threaded a regulart old hardware store brass fitting in there.
p628042_1.jpg
maybe so but that brass store fitting cost like $4 where that Earls is going to run you about $20. One is not that bad but where im redoing my oil cooler setup I need like 7 90 degree fittings and im not spending $140 + on fittings. Of course we all know Jay has all the money!:biglaugh:

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
rakkasan said:
Hey Jay, too many pages to search through, so tell me what your running for engine / fuel management....

All I"ve got is stock ecu and SAFC-II. I'm pretty sure my timing may be off since I"ve had to pull so much fuel, but it seems to be running pretty good at the moment.

I"ll look for a blue fitting to make everyone happier................:biglaugh: