The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Kyle and IJ for noticing. It seems everyone has abandoned me and went to those other buildup threads...............:nono:

I blame DaSoup, Kwnate, Vixen, Buckshot, MKIIIDrifting, Duane, Kylefoto, Reignmaker and all those other guys that dare start a buildup thread while mine is still going on.....................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Um mine is not called a build thread, thank you!!! Its a ??????? Thread???:biglaugh:

Jay as far as build threads go yours is the best hands down cause all us other amatures aint got a Vixen posting pictures for us.....:love::icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I thought that's why you get married, well that, and all of the sex.............don't tell her that I'm getting sex. She'll want to know who from............:naughty:

Buckshot, I see you're green with envy..................you're just mad because I have cams..............:evil2:

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
suprahero said:
Thanks Kyle and IJ for noticing. It seems everyone has abandoned me and went to those other buildup threads...............:nono:

I blame DaSoup, Kwnate, Vixen, Buckshot, MKIIIDrifting, Duane, Kylefoto, Reignmaker and all those other guys that dare start a buildup thread while mine is still going on.....................:biglaugh:
WTF!
The one time I actually look at this thread, I'm mentioned!
I'm honored!
;)
I don't bother trying to keep up with this thread.
130 pages is too much for me.
Mister greedy.
Jeez.
Go cuddle with your cute little turbo blanket!
:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
Jay. I was just using this thread to so I could talk to Vixen, maybe get closer to her Bisciuts.:)
Now she has her own thread, and your car is done, so I figured this thread was dead.
sorry about that.:biglaugh:

Sorry? About what? Getting closer to my wife's biscuits or abandoning my thread?......................:biglaugh:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I heard this thread was dying because Jay was purchasing a MK4, and i couldnt believe it , but I had a buddy of mine in Bama spy on Jay. He followed Jay from the dungeon to a parking garage and snapped a photo, I should have it any time now.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
:biglaugh: Wait, here it is now,

Just the good old boys.....never meanin' no harm:3d_frown: :aigo: :biglaugh:

p589042_1.jpg

Last edited:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Ken, Jay said to let you know that your friend found the wrong hill billie, but send him the address because he wants to find out it's still for sale.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
Ken couldn't be any uglier if it were red????:icon_razz :biglaugh:

I would soooo drive that car around here. I may have to fight a few red necks because Ive put the confederate flag on a Toyota....................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The General Lee should have been a Toyota the whole time. Dodge is so unreliable....................:nono:

I'm sorry Mr. Iacocca