The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Well, we ended up with 419rwhp, but I did increase my torque from 301 to 341. It does feel a little stronger. I'm still running rich, but it is better also. I'll have to either change to some 440's or go standalone to get it perfect.

Josh, I have stock hg with arp studs torqued to 80 psi............lol

We'll post videos up later. Ryan is responsible for that............lol

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
very nice stuff Jay

Did you get numbers that you wanted, or did you expect more? Do you think you'll have more horse and torque when you finally fer the A/F to what you want?

have a picture of the dyno sheet?

See you need to go Twin :evil2: so you can use all the Fuel your injectors are throwing in there

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
suprahero said:
Well, we ended up with 419rwhp, but I did increase my torque from 301 to 341.
7m guys... How does it feel to see someone with a smaller motor than yours put down better numbers? Unless you have better numbers... then dont respond to this.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Thats a nice increase Jay ,almost 50 hp more.:biglaugh: Did Vixen have a chance to dyno her car ? If so how did it do? :biglaugh:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
suprahero said:
Well, we ended up with 419rwhp, but I did increase my torque from 301 to 341. It does feel a little stronger. I'm still running rich, but it is better also. I'll have to either change to some 440's or go standalone to get it perfect.

Josh, I have stock hg with arp studs torqued to 80 psi............lol

We'll post videos up later. Ryan is responsible for that............lol

That's good, Jay. I'm glad to hear it. I think once your get the cams degreed in along with the 2J MAP and some more work with the fuel management tuning, your numbers will be very satisfying.

How much boost did you dyno at?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Hey guys!!! I am downloading pictures and Video right now to post up from today. Vixen did dyno her car and I have video of that as well. I am not given any numbers I will leave that to her. We do have dyno sheets I will post for Jay as well. Both cars did well and we had a really good turnout for the meet today. We are looking to go to the track if its open here in a few minutes. If we go pictures and video will come later, if we stay then it will be up soon. If we go to the track I will have some track video for you guys as well...:icon_bigg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ok Pictures!!!

This is when Jay and I got to the Dyno early this morning!!! We took this picture for Nate....:icon_bigg

p519952_1.jpg

When we got in the bay.

p519952_2.jpg

More before the first pull!!!

p519952_3.jpg

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
1jzdreamer said:
7m guys... How does it feel to see someone with a smaller motor than yours put down better numbers? Unless you have better numbers... then dont respond to this.

Hey I think I put down more torque than Jay by like 10ft/lbs. :D

You guys ended up going to the track? I hung around to watch flightdoc dyno and the skyline. I was too afraid of my bald wheels to try and drag. Hmmm I should probably post all this in the alabama meet thread.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
1jzdreamer said:
We don't know yet.......but when I see it, I hope its Jay:biglaugh:

I wanna hear it, will there be dyno vid Ryan??

Please!

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
1jzdreamer said:

There's always someone making better numbers...stop trying to stir the pot.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Here is the very first pull!!! Cams gears were strait up, and still 1J map.

352whp with 310 torque, the power was all over the place it really needed a good tune.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here is the last pull!!!!

419whp with 352 flb torque

We changed to the 2J map and we messed with the cams all all morning. Jay made 13 pulls and we found the best torque and hp numbers at strait up on the intake side and -6 on the exhaust side. 20lb of boost!!! The car has so much more in it but right now Jay is happy with a good tune. It is still rich but nothing like it was. The car pulls so much better now with the new found torque.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I got a bunch more coming stay tuned

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Congrats Jay, getting closer :icon_bigg I know theres an easy 50whp and 2ftlbs tq to gain on pump gas:biglaugh: Who knew that dasoup would be so good with turbo cars!!

Hey Vixen, was it loud?? :love: :love: How's it going?