I have no idea what to title this...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I was putting this off, but as I know a lot of you guys in real life, I thought I'd let you know.

Michelle broke up with me and wants nothing to do with me now.

I'm crushed, I quit my job because we worked at the same place, and I haven't been able to sleep or eat.

It was nearly three years of my life, and we where going to be married this December. I also lost my verginity to her, and in my car that she's helped me build.

I dunno if I'm going to keep the car. I dunno if I'll be sticking around in the Supra community either.

This all came as a complete shock to me when she ended it, and I dunno where to turn right now as most of my friends are long gone...

I don't drink, so that's not a really good suggestion, and I'm not good with the ladies, so I'm a bit fucked in that area.

Honestly about the only thing I'm thinking of doing is going to my preacher and asking for his help and trying to work through this.

Thanks in advance for all your help and support, many of you guys have been like family and thanks for listening...

Last edited:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Not a whole lot we can say that will help much right now, but hold in there, it gets better from here. Find some new work, socialize with the people you know (yes, we'll do, but in person and away from a computer terminal is even better).

In time, you'll forgive and move on with your life.

Either that or grab your assault rifle, a case of ammo, a bottle of JD and head for the nearest belltower, you yanks are always a little unpredictable that way. :p

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
I went through a similar situation around this time last yr. It sucks at first, but eventually you will see life again. It will get better, and if she really was fooling around on you, then you are way better off now than if you had married her.

Don't make any hasty decisions just yet. Give yourself some time to get mental clarity.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Well .. ive been there done that..been married 2x lota gf's was going to marry one got hiv from instead...life can really suck...BUT i can tell you this.. IT WILL GET BETTER....trust me on this one k ?
Things work out one way or another and one day you will find yourself in love again.. she will be 10x better then the last... and you will be happy...

Shit happens.. try to find new things to do..drinking and going looking for love aint the way... Now go find some bimbo and get laid... thats another story....

You will get over it..but only in time... so you have to give it time...

You ever need to bs on phone... let me know..

Greg

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
all i gotta say is fuck a bitch!!!!! i know its hard to do but move on, dont think of her, delete her # or change it to bitch or something, put all her pictures away... maybe in a shoe box or in the dumpster.. which ever is best for you. stay single for a while, go out and hang with old friends, you will be amazed at how much has changed with friends you havent seen in a long time due to being in a relationship... and just go with the flow of things! dont push yourself onto another girl unless you just want some rebound ass :D

and what ever you do, DONT SELL YOUR CAR!!!!! i have done this to try to rid of the bad memories of my ex.... and let me tell you 1 thing.... DAMNIT do i miss that jeep!!!!!!

cheer up though! and hope all gets better for you!!!!

suprafriend :)

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
dude,

I'm still suffering , I was with my X for 3 yrs, an spent the over a 1.5 yrs after the 3 trying to get her back,

an I still cant stop thinking about her ...

I feel ya man ..

Will

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
get with a girl and dump her in the worse way possible, makes you feel a lot better.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Pick up your balls and move on.
It may sound a bit callous, but I have to give you some motivational man-talk.

Three years is nothing to sneeze at; that is a major commitment of time that you have given to this woman. She clearly does not respect you enough to give an explanation, and it would seem that you more than deserve a good one. Why do you deserve it? Three years says so, and is a lot of currency when it comes to the life of a single guy.

Not being able to eat or sleep is better than a depression that makes you eat and sleep all day long. Work out and better yourself during this phase - after all, you may have grown complacent over three years and have to get back to woman-hunting weight.

I'm not religious, but speaking to a preacher in a time like this could be a very good thing. They can be good for advice, and to help put your mind at ease or peace.

It was good that you said the only thing you can think to do is to talk to your preacher, but even so, if at any time you actually think that you can't live without this skirt and want to end it all because you can't have her back, talk to someone immediately. Whether it be a shrink, close friend or your preacher, someone must know that you are feeling this way.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Definitely rough. I went through that as well. The X cheated on me with my best friend who I had known all my life. I was with her for 2+ years.

It turned out to be the best thing that could happen to me. I spent a lot of time doing things that I really wanted to do. I accomplished everything quickly and efficiently as well. (That's when I decided to turbo-swap the supra)

About 8 months later, I met my current girlfriend, and she's absolutely gorgeous and perfect for me. I couldn't ask for more. There's always light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your chin up, focus on what you want, not what you had. And just get out there and do it.

In time, you'll look back at this entire thing as a learning experience. It'll help you grow as a person. Take care,

-Chris

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
My story is much like Shaeff's. Only my ex is my ex-wife of 6 years. We were somewhat poor, and were a 1 car couple. When I got tired of her alcoholism, and found out about her sleeping with the guy in the apartment upstairs, I had to get a car to even leave.

That's when I focused on what I wanted. The car I bought was my first Supra, an 85. I had wanted one of those since they were new. I moved in with my parents, and started saving all the money I had been spending on an awful relationship. I put women on the backseat, and started having fun with my friends.

Like you, I have never been much with the ladies. But before I knew it, I had 2 absolutely gorgeous chicks ask me to move in with them. I didn't do it, but I did have a short relationship with one of them. This took my mind off of the ex for good. Six months or so after that, I met what a perfect woman who has now been my wife over 13 years. We neither one were looking for anyone, and somebody fixed us up on a blind date.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
I'm sorry for what you're going through. It's always tough to end a relationship, especially after that amount of time. Know that we've all been there and sympathize. A lot of people like the idea of a revenge fuck, but everyone grieves differently and what works for your friends or one of us may not help you at all.

If I may offer a bit of advice about the car: Don't sell it. If you can't bear to look at it, see if you can keep it at a friend's house or even in storage. Give it some time so the memories aren't as painful, then decide whether or not you still want to get rid of it. If you do it now you may end up regretting it. I speak from personal experience, but I was lucky enough to get mine back. I nearly got out of Supras altogether over a guy who wasn't worth my time and I would hate to see you do the same.

Hang in there, try to take it one day at a time - or one hour, or one MINUTE at a time if that's what it takes to get you through this - and remember we're all rooting for you. :)

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
wetboosteddreams;1068098 said:
If I may offer a bit of advice about the car: Don't sell it. If you can't bear to look at it, see if you can keep it at a friend's house or even in storage. Give it some time so the memories aren't as painful, then decide whether or not you still want to get rid of it. If you do it now you may end up regretting it. I speak from personal experience, but I was lucky enough to get mine back. I nearly got out of Supras altogether over a guy who wasn't worth my time and I would hate to see you do the same.

yea thats what i wish i did with my jeep, i had 3 months till it was paid off... i had 15k in it and sold it for 10k :( and i miss that thing more than ever!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Poodles, I'll get to you in a minute, but first. WBD, if you ever break up with your boyfriend or he breaks up with you and you need that RF, please give me a call. I'll pm you my number..............:naughty:

Poodles, everything happens for a reason. She was definately not meant for you or this wouldn't have happened. Go out with some friends and start meeting new people and you might surprise yourself with how good you are with the ladies now that you're not taken. Working on supras is a lot tougher than talking with da womenz. Be funny and confident and you'll have it licked..........:biglaugh:

I wish you the best.

If you mention selling your supra again, I'll be forced to wash your mouth out with soap, and I'll tell all the women I know in Texas that you're impotent..........:evil2:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
fuck women...

my wife of 10 years essentially walked out on me with hardly more than a few words. In the year of separation that followed we maybe spent 10 minutes talking despite my every effort to try to get her to open up.

Im not going gay or anything, but Ive decided that women are just TOO much heartache waiting to happen all over again.

But enough of my feelings about women...DONT sell your car, at least not until youve had some time to think about things and what YOU want. If down the road you feel like the Supra is holding you back or that part of your life is over, then you have permission to sell it. Selling it because it represents a painful memory of her is the wrong reason and Im almost sure you will regret it.

Give it all time. It WILL get better.

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
suprahero;1068180 said:
Working on supras is a lot tougher than talking with da womenz. Be funny and confident and you'll have it licked..........:biglaugh:

I will have to disagree. relationships are :icon_evil. The moment you are more invested than the person you are with, you have lost the game.

supra w/ ::bhg:: is repairable

relationship w/ ::bhg:: is not

Last edited: