I have no idea what to title this...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Big Wang Bandit;1068603 said:
Hah, if you only knew the person I was talking about. There is a whole 4 other chapters of intrigue and deception I haven't told, or care to tell.

And yes, I am afraid of commitment. But its only because I haven't found someone as afraid as I am.

She is out there.

Or maybe she is standing right in front of you?

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Wow I was in the same exact shoes as poodles 5 years ago, high school sweet hearts meet junior year of high school, we worked together, lost my virginity to her, also had sex in my first supra with her...

After 3 year of being together and thinking I was going to mary this girl I get slamed by the news from her "best friend" that she had been cheating on me ever since prom senior year.

Totaly crushed I confronted her about it, she didnt even defend herself and we broke up, I had to change jobs, and I sold my supra but I bought another one, stayed single for 4 months and meet the girl am currenlty with and have been with her for 4.5 years now never been happier...

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
i'm sorry to hear this Poodles...

I hope you make the right choices from here, and I'd be dissapointed if you were to leave the forums; your wisdom and knowledge doesn't go unnoticed around here.

Good luck mate!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I really don't know if she was cheating on me, it was just an odd dream (nightmare) I had that raised my suspicions. It doesn't help that I'm insecure either.

You know what though? I've risen above hate long ago, and I'll just let her go now and if it's meant to be our paths will cross again.

Life is just to damn fucked up and short to not keep the options open. People change and mature. A good example is one of my ex's that I stopped talking to for a couple years then all of a sudden our paths crossed again. She's grown up and we get along a lot better as friends now.

I just wish it wasn't so damn hot out right now, hard to get out of the house when even a short drive leaves me on the verge of heatstroke...

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Poodles, its the night before the 4th, noone has work tomorrow. See if any of the local guys are meeting up tonight. Get out of the house and mingle with females somewhere.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
The best time in Texas is after the sun goes down. Wait until the evening and go for a little drive. A little spirited driving always clears my head. (This does not mean go nuts and wreck your car, but a nice twisty road can get your mind off life if even for a few minutes)

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
foreverpsycotic;1068792 said:
Poodles, its the night before the 4th, noone has work tomorrow. See if any of the local guys are meeting up tonight. Get out of the house and mingle with females somewhere.

Agreed start becoming more active in your local supra community :) you can meet some awesome people most of the time!!!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
After finding out all the info from friends, I'm the one that screwed this up.

Don't blame her, I don't know how she put up with it for so long...

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Did she ever sit you down and talk about it, giving you a chance to work on the issues? Or did she sit there in silence, waiting for you to read her mind, until she decided she was over it and ended the relationship?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm sure she has just as much blame in this as you do. If you want to put her on a pedestal and pretend she's a saint, then that's your perogative. If I was you, I wouldn't be taking all the blame though, unless I was getting all the credit when things were going good. Good luck resolving this to where you're happy. I wish you the best.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
wetboosteddreams;1069304 said:
Did she ever sit you down and talk about it, giving you a chance to work on the issues? Or did she sit there in silence, waiting for you to read her mind, until she decided she was over it and ended the relationship?

Thats apparently what my wife did. Even after we were seperated, and I quit drinking/smoking/playing computer games and vowed to make any other change needed, she still said nothing. Its amazing to me how women are able to turn off love like flipping a switch.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
She wasn't in full silence about it, but it's kinda how it played out. When we did kinda of sit down and talk about it, it's when we broke up. We both needed to do it earlier, but we never had the time nor the will to. When I saw her when she dropped my stuff off, I think she was expecting me to try and fix it, and I'm hating myself for not doing so.

I spoke to the friend, and he would have told me the truth, I know him well enough, and he's not that local to me...

Not to mention I did what I shouldn't have and kept after her trying to get her to talk to me. I told her I'd give her space, but I didn't allow her to figure stuff out.

I don't take full blame, but she was friends with you guys too, and doesn't deserve to be beaten upon when I was mostly at fault, but the lack of communication was on both our parts...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I want to make this public.

Don't hate her. She was everyone's friend too, and usually even more so since she was a lot more social than I was.

She really enjoyed the meets, and now doesn't feel like she could go to them because she doesn't want to be hated.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Not knowing the two of you personally, I have nothing against her. She hasn't been there posting endless helpful threads like you though. I have just tried to give you advise to help you carry on, without letting this drag you down, or worse, having you sell the car and leave the community. I just hate to see anybody mope around after a relationship, and waste their life waiting on somebody to come back that doesn't want to. Carry on without her, and if the two of you cross paths again, so be it. Just don't waste yourself in the mean time.