I have no idea what to title this...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks guys.

Right now I'm focusing on my health (both mentally and physicly) and trying to get myself sorted.

The main reason for this all is that I was dropping the ball. She thought that we where going seperate ways and I didn't have my act together. As much as it sucks, she's right.

I've been floating through life since my junior year in high school.. I slept through my last two years, went to college and dropped out. After that it's been one deadend job after another.

She is way more driven that I am. She gets promotions because she fights for them, I don't. If she hits the ceiling in a company, she switches jobs, I don't.

I'm going to get my life sorted, I can't go through life like this anymore. Hopefully if our paths cross again a year from now I'll be a better person and we'll see what happens.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
I'm going to get my life sorted, I can't go through life like this anymore. Hopefully if our paths cross again a year from now I'll be a better person and we'll see what happens.

i used to say the same bullshit!!! some companies have no room for you to climb to the top so to speak.....i worked many dead ends....been working dead ends all my life till about the end of last summer....finally by the grace of god i got a position in a great company that takes care of the workers.....you just have to go job to job till one day you find "THE ONE".....

as far as women go.....yeah they suck royal ass! I honestly believe ill never be married just for the simple fact that i cant trust a vagina.....divorce is very expensive for a man...women get everything cause women are special...EVEN THOUGH BY LAW WE ARE CREATED EQUAL...<---MY ASS!

dont get rid of the supra.....just think how much satisfaction you would get by seeing her face when you roll by with another woman in her seat....and trust me...you will find another vagina! If you dont find a vagina then ill set up a paypal that we all can pitch in to get you a hooker!

but in all honesty time is the only thing that heals.....ive had my heart broken....and while i was fuckin another vagina....i was thinking of fucking the vagina that broke my heart lol....

try to spend as much time with people as possible....keep busy....make friends some how....learn to do tricks or something....

i dont understand why you would leave the forum though???? your a cool guy who knows a fair amount of great info....you contribute to this board....i just think you are very upset and talkin out your poop hole....it happens....i give it two weeks and you will be back in the game...still upset but still in the game!

so i guess i gotta be my typical asshole self here and say "dont be a bitch"....you have friends here....dont ignore the people that give a damn.....ive learned that in life....and i have but 2 real good friends that i can count on and they both live hundreds of miles away but we keep in touch on a regular basis and they helped me out alot in times of depression.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
suprahero;1068180 said:
Poodles, I'll get to you in a minute, but first. WBD, if you ever break up with your boyfriend or he breaks up with you and you need that RF, please give me a call. I'll pm you my number..............:naughty:

I got my ass dumped a couple months ago. :(

/threadjack

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Damn man, that is very upsetting. I thought you guys were going to make it when I met you in TX. If I were there, I would take you to the hooters that a fellow members GF works at, and get some wings, breasts and thighs. You should have my cell, call me around 2pm your time, if not PM me.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Yeah, I thought we where going to make it too.

To be honest I think stress got the best of both of us, and we destroyed each other. I've had issues with depression in the past, and knew it was coming on.

I dunno if I'll be able to go to many of the meets. As a line in a song goes,

"It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends
And I'm alone"

I think what bothers me the most about this whole thing is I've never been in a relationship where I dropped my wall completely and let someone in until her. I usually had an emotional block that would stop me from getting hurt like this, but I let her into that part of me.

wetboosteddreams: Sorry to hear, I guess I know how you feel.
I guess the scars will be deeper, and I'll learn to not depend on others as much as I do. Guess i can only really depend on myself in life.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Poodles said:
Guess i can only really depend on myself in life.

QFT. That's a hard lesson I've learned, too. It's nice to have other people in your life who are there for you and will help you when you need it, but in the end the only one you can truly count on is yourself.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Whatever you do, DO NOT SELL THE SUPRA. Honestly, that car is your way to freedom. Whenever you get depressed or pissed off, work on the car. My supra has gotten me through some rough spots by being there to get worked on. See if you can find a hood and some fenders for yours, and go have at it. Worse comes to worse, you can always sand the car down and learn to paint it (if you have the time and space). Make that car yours, destroy the memories of you and her in it. Make all new memories of just you, pouring your blood, sweat and tears into it.

Besides, look at the upside. Being single is ALWAYS cheaper for the guy.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Ahhh, relationships. I'm sorry that yours went the way of the dinosaur, that REALLY sucks. So many feelings to have right now, it's gonna be a shitty rollercoaster of anger & sadness. Not the best thing to tell you, but it's the truth.

I'm in a situation right now that I feel if I go my own way, I will probably quit the Supra scene as well. I know my Supra is my freedom, but it is also my bondage, just as my heart is.

Fucking relationships have to be so damn complicated :icon_mad:

Damn Serena, I'm sorry to hear that! wtf is with people.

DON'T THEY KNOW US SUPRA PEEPS ROCK??? :biglaugh:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Worst thing you could do is get rid of the supra if you love it.
Pick up hobbies, find a new job, and start just socializing with people.

Like others have said better she broke it off with you now and cheated now, than if your married.

Life takes shits on ya all the time, just hold your breathe, clean up, and keep on going.

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
I had the same problem, two years out of high school, same girl 5 years, we built the supra togeather I even named the car after her. She ended up sucking some guys dick in a restroom at a party. totally fuct me over. Nothing is going to help right now, I used alcohol, pot and pain killers, The awnser wasn't there. Anyway the only thing that will help is time. Don't sell the supra though, its a pussy magnet and you will need all the help you can get. sorry

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
wetboosteddreams;1068440 said:
I got my ass dumped a couple months ago. :(

/threadjack

I grew up in Grass Valley, about 20 mins NE of Auburn. I will be down there the end of July to bury my best friend (he's getting married :aigo:), if you feel the need for a RF :naughty:

/threadjack

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
If you don't listen to any other advise..........Try this, it will get you through it.

Every time you think of her, get your thoughts converted to her FAULTS. Until now, you have looked past them. Now, you can look at them through different eyes. SHE fucked around on YOU! This is not your fault!!!!!!!!!!! It is hers. She has many others too. Focus on those when you think of her.

Also, when it comes to the Supra, You can get a set of seats, or a rear carpet pretty cheap. Swap them out, and then BUILD your Supra into something she only wished she could have. Don't do it to get her back. Just use her as motivation for doing it for yourself. You can't undo what is done now. You Don't want her back You can't trust her!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I'm pretty good with this.

I have never been in a real relationship with a girl. Ill be really great friends with them, Do everything with them, hold hands, kiss, have sex, but I have never felt like I had a "relationship" with either of the 2 people in question.

Then one day, almost the same thing happened to me. Bam, she has a boyfriend, shes out of my like in that one way that we had. Sure, its a given, I let it happen; I thought I could get through it easy. That was almost 7 months ago. I'm still depressed, I can't get over her, I'm drawn to her CONSTANTLY, I keep thinking I'm better, I'll be over it. But no.

It really sucks because we have been best friends for a long time. As of late we kinda stopped hanging out as frequently(which is a good thing; maybe) I tend to feel as if I'm feeling strong, my defenses are up, then I go visit her, see her, talk to her, I'm broken again, all on the inside. She doesn't know it, no one knows it, because it's completely internal. And its really hard to express, let alone in text.

I wont get over it in fact, This wont go past me, ever, but I ended up figuring that once I find someone, who likes me for me, likes my stuff, likes everything about me, it will be better. Same for you. The second you find someone else, You will move through it.

Also, here is something I tell all my friends going through any tough situation, especially relationships.

Always do whats best for YOU. No one else, Be selfish, its your time.

I feel as If I need to add more somewhere, but it isn't coming to me.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
you hearing this Poodles, we all been there. all our stories sound bout the same one minute its gravy maybe this could be it next its the world just popped. well two ways to handle this I've done both, either you can get real numb off this shit and start to phase out and call it done or you can kinda touch grounds on going numb and continue walking.. your heads down now but you gotta force yourself to look up, one girl to the whole world is very different. now maybe your thinking yea true but she was equal to me she was my world, well thats very understandable if your are thinking that.

But theres one thing I'm still learning I think I got a good handle on it but shit I'm only 20 I can shoot my mouth and still not have a clue. but from what I do know is you gotta be able to carry yourself, walk on your own two feet long before someone else can walk beside you.. I might seem confusing sorry if I am but you gotta fight through it. whatever you decide is of course your own decision but come on now keep with it and keep your head up.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Big Wang Bandit;1068570 said:
I'm pretty good with this.

I have never been in a real relationship with a girl. Ill be really great friends with them, Do everything with them, hold hands, kiss, have sex, but I have never felt like I had a "relationship" with either of the 2 people in question.

Then one day, almost the same thing happened to me. Bam, she has a boyfriend, shes out of my like in that one way that we had. Sure, its a given, I let it happen; I thought I could get through it easy. That was almost 7 months ago. I'm still depressed, I can't get over her, I'm drawn to her CONSTANTLY, I keep thinking I'm better, I'll be over it. But no.

It really sucks because we have been best friends for a long time. As of late we kinda stopped hanging out as frequently(which is a good thing; maybe) I tend to feel as if I'm feeling strong, my defenses are up, then I go visit her, see her, talk to her, I'm broken again, all on the inside. She doesn't know it, no one knows it, because it's completely internal. And its really hard to express, let alone in text.

I wont get over it in fact, This wont go past me, ever, but I ended up figuring that once I find someone, who likes me for me, likes my stuff, likes everything about me, it will be better. Same for you. The second you find someone else, You will move through it.

Also, here is something I tell all my friends going through any tough situation, especially relationships.

Always do whats best for YOU. No one else, Be selfish, its your time.

I feel as If I need to add more somewhere, but it isn't coming to me.

Sounds like she got a BF cause your dumbass wouldnt fight for her! GO win her back you fuckin panzy! Get out there and kick ass!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Here is the weird thing Mario. I don't even want it to be like that, I never (well I didn't at that point anywho) But I still can't get over her. Its easier to express in words with ample hand movements.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Big Wang Bandit;1068595 said:
Here is the weird thing Mario. I don't even want it to be like that, I never (well I didn't at that point anywho) But I still can't get over her. Its easier to express in words with ample hand movements.

If your so broke up about her then why don't you want more? I know people who never officially married and have kids and have been together for 25+ years man. Are you the one thats afraid of the commitment? If a girl gets a bf, most of the time she is going to completely get rid of the other guy she was dating or in your case seeing. If she is still talking with you, then she is waiting for you to step up to the plate.
You can either be lonely the rest of your life thinking "what if" or you can find out. Its your call, don't get cold feet because it wont get you anywhere.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Hah, if you only knew the person I was talking about. There is a whole 4 other chapters of intrigue and deception I haven't told, or care to tell.

And yes, I am afraid of commitment. But its only because I haven't found someone as afraid as I am.

She is out there.