What is the most rare mk3 supra part do you own

e90suprat

Mechanically challenged
May 8, 2005
Douglasville, GA
How about a binder full of receipts for every service ever done to the car, including the original sales contract and the window sticker. I bet there arent too many 2 owner supras with that kind of history out there!

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
Cartech intercooler (that's 4 of us so far), HKS cast t4 manifold (not sure how rare they really are), and 1zz coil bracket made by albert.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
e90suprat;1998434 said:
How about a binder full of receipts for every service ever done to the car, including the original sales contract and the window sticker. I bet there arent too many 2 owner supras with that kind of history out there!
Probably about as many that care.... :nono:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
IJ.;1998452 said:
Probably about as many that care.... :nono:

Don't mind the old Australian with no sense of nostalgia... ;)

I've also got full records including original window sticker and finance contract. I think it's neat having all that detail.

Sent from my Moto X.

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
I have all of that as well the owners kept everything in a folder stored in the glove box and ever since I got the car I've put every receipt for whatever I've done to it in there. It's nice knowing the entire history of the car.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I've got a replica window sticker because mine didn't come with it when I bought it, but I've also got a binder full of original MK3 advertisements and reviews that I've been collecting. I think it's neat to look at the original ads for the car when they were new.

As far as rare parts on my car, I recently got a set of immaculate pre89 euro turn signals and a set of bubble markers.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
Kristian_Wraae;2007725 said:
Just got this today

View attachment 73118

A little rough - so it'll need a repaint.

Looked for ages for this. Still can't believe I found it.

Very nice. I would definitely put this on my car even though it is useless. I think they look nice, unlike most of the others that look a little cheap.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Kristian_Wraae;2007725 said:
Just got this today

View attachment 73118

A little rough - so it'll need a repaint.

Looked for ages for this. Still can't believe I found it.

Do you need anybody killed, cuz I would gladly do it for that tower bar, just kidding (seriously though)

Nice find though man, mind telling us how much?