What is the most rare mk3 supra part do you own

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Cartech Intercooler...for sale...that nobody seems to want.

weztbHi.jpg

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Nick M;1981136 said:
Maybe you just haven't agreed what it is worth to the both of you. Nice looking unit. Does it leak?

Doesn't leak, works great. I think the seductive power of cheap eBay parts overpowers most people. :)

jake8790

Life's too short for N/A
Dec 18, 2011
Oregon
I have a Cartech intercooler too, yours is the only other one I've ever seen. Nice part and true bolt in fitment.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
clutch;1981112 said:
I wouldn't class the cup holders as a rare item because of the seven MKiii Supras I had in the past only one of them did not have the cup holders and that was my 86 model.

Those are the stock 89+ cupholders you are talking about. They kinda suck and don't support drinks very well. That's why I got the other ones.

I'm definitely liking the tables though.

Insidious Surmiser;1981114 said:
I've never seen cupholders like those. not for my car anyhow.

That's because they came out of a BMW. :)

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
nice^ so custom doesn't count as rare apparently, all though it's 1 of a kind. :icon_conf

Well I've got a set of 17" fn01r-c's in the mail I forgot about :biglaugh:

NewGen

Apr 6, 2007
Norwalk, IA
I guess i'll join in :)

Ryan Janz strut relocators. Only two sets in existence as far as i know. Moves the strut in approx 2 inches. Allows for more back spacing. Makes a 10.5 inch wheel fit really nice on our cars! (also jdm 3 piece tail lights and authentic bomex whaletail)

Full set of recaro interior. I also have the rear hatch carpet, and door panel inserts not in this picture.

2.5r momo steering wheel?

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Silver MK3;1980919 said:
I'll play along because I like threads like this.

I don't really have any "rare" parts, but I have my cupholders I added to the car. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one with them and they are wonderful.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/content.php?189-MKIII-Cup-Holder-Upgrade

Pictures are in link.

my jdm tt-r came with wicked cupholders, you open up the centre console and it's a fold out tray basically two cut out circles with a support bar to rest underneath the centre lol

I would say my brian crower 272 small core cam's, only a hundred or so made of those I believe! other then that, blitz access ECU?

On my list though for this summer when I re-paint her is Hiro taillight covers and the ultra rare spoiler!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
clutch;1981112 said:
I wouldn't class the cup holders as a rare item because of the seven MKiii Supras I had in the past only one of them did not have the cup holders and that was my 86 model.

jdmfreak;1981285 said:
Does that link send anyone else to a heater blower thread???

It sends me here http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189
NO heater blower

The link works for me. That's strange, I've never even seen that heater blower thread.

ricoboost

Jun 20, 2007
quebec
i will go with my oil pan too, its was made by kaizenmotorsports and come with a special oil pickup tube

my strut brace is also a rare piece

and my cusco zero2 we dont see them often on mkIII

and to finish, my front caliper are the first and only set that arz performance have sold yet (they are now available)