What is the most rare mk3 supra part do you own

T3rril79

Dec 10, 2010
Huntsville Alabama
MkIII FTW;1981127 said:
My brother has a NM shifter in his car....I'm actually quite jealous

Yep that's right be jealous!!! I love that v2!! I also have a ShineAuto Spec G front bumper. Kind of unsure of it's rarity but I love it and it is really high quality.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
jake8790;1981227 said:
I have a Cartech intercooler too, yours is the only other one I've ever seen. Nice part and true bolt in fitment.[/QUOTE

I have a Cartech intercooler as well. That makes three of us. I bet I bought mine before you guys did.

Pijus

Aug 10, 2010
Lithuania, Vilnius
Backlash2032;1981582 said:
So you don't have the ac button for the climate control?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Yeap, thats right, no a/c button, no electric fan even no hole in shroud :), no compressor and a/c radiator.... But still NA with sport package (headlight washers, 4,3 LSD, spoiler) It's an European model.

Dont have better photo, but you could see there is no button, just factory silver cover
ktxu.jpg

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
jetjock;1981594 said:
Still have the factory cover, storage bag, and cable/lock in great condition. Will put it all on ebay at some point.

I assume by cover you mean car cover? Also, what cable/lock are you talking about?

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Either the Mk3 Trd strut tower bar or Kaminari 3 piece wing or Ron Ramirez intake manifold or Ganador mirrors.

p1981658_1.jpg

p1981658_3.jpg

Last edited:

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Silver MK3;1981656 said:
I assume by cover you mean car cover? Also, what cable/lock are you talking about?

Yes, car cover. Well made one. Fleeced in part. They come with a plastic sheathed wire rope cable and padlock that runs underneath the car to grommets on either side of the cover. Has "SUPRA" in the proper font on the hood portion.

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
In the past 6 months a friend called me up, he and his boss restore old corollas, well his boss Dave worked for the local Toyota place long ago and still goes back for parts all the time, one day they said a set of mkiii louvers he sold someone bck in 87 were still on the shelf, paid for but the customer never came and got them, they said he could hVe them if he wanted them since he sold them and Toyota already has their money, so I got a set of FACTORY louvers literally NEW IN BOX for 100$, I won't part with them ever lol, they're so pretty and new, I put em on my digital dash rhd 2j car, so the car itself kinda counts as rare but it's got autostrada modenas on it as well, a few other rare parts too :)

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
giterboosted;1981688 said:
In the past 6 months a friend called me up, he and his boss restore old corollas, well his boss Dave worked for the local Toyota place long ago and still goes back for parts all the time, one day they said a set of mkiii louvers he sold someone bck in 87 were still on the shelf, paid for but the customer never came and got them, they said he could hVe them if he wanted them since he sold them and Toyota already has their money, so I got a set of FACTORY louvers literally NEW IN BOX for 100$, I won't part with them ever lol, they're so pretty and new, I put em on my digital dash rhd 2j car, so the car itself kinda counts as rare but it's got autostrada modenas on it as well, a few other rare parts too :)
Pics or it didn't happen. :)

Supra mn

Oct 10, 2012
Jacksonville/Nebraska
Factory jack & bag, targa bolt hole covers, both targa removal tools, and a targa top storage bag?

Also an authentic Spearco intercooler, that's heavier than my turbo..

Last edited:

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
jetjock;1981687 said:
Yes, car cover. Well made one. Fleeced in part. They come with a plastic sheathed wire rope cable and padlock that runs underneath the car to grommets on either side of the cover. Has "SUPRA" in the proper font on the hood portion.

Oh OK, thats pretty cool. I don't think I've ever seen a car cover specifically for MKIII Supras.

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Supra mn;1981721 said:
Factory jack & bag, targa bolt hole covers, both targa removal tools, and a targa top storage bag?

Also an authentic Spearco intercooler, that's heavier than my turbo..
I've got a authentic spearco, factory jack and bag, both targa parts tool as well.
What's the targa bag?