HKS T3 Tubular Exhaust Manifold
Authentic Do-Luck Front Bumper

I'm sure I'm missing a few smaller things as well

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
Ooh ooh! Let me play!

Custom one-off BIC DDP made for SP (Turbonetics) style hotside all mandrel bent from one piece (even last 15 degree angle) and ceramic coated.

Turbonetics 62-1 HiFi Bolt-on Turbo with 4" inlet.

Trust Power Extreme II Exhaust (shipped straight from Japan)

Black leather/suede rear seats out of a JDM Supra

That's enough for now. I'm tired. :doublebir

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
akito;2008201 said:
More pictures of this exhaust? I have lots of love for dual tips on the mk3. Have never seen this exhaust before.

Rodel is one of the few lucky ones. Brian (Changsta) has Mike Urbano's old HKS Dual Evo exhaust up here in Seattle too -

Here's Mike's old car (SuperStreet pics from ..)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
^
Bastard! The matching front pair to mine were all tore to hell, but the back seats looked like they were never used. For fronts I ended up going with black all leather with perforated centers from a JDM 92 Supra. The match is close enough for my tastes.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
MarkIII4Me;2008432 said:
^
Bastard! The matching front pair to mine were all tore to hell, but the back seats looked like they were never used. For fronts I ended up going with black all leather with perforated centers from a JDM 92 Supra. The match is close enough for my tastes.

I'd totally take those off your hands lol

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Recaros...with inflatable lumbar?? So, in other words. Parts I didnt realize I wanted...

As far as unique parts I have, let me see if I can remember...

I have IJ.'s oil accumulator. This thing has been around the world.

I have the second Boost Lab BL360R turbo ever made, thermal dispersant coating on compressor housing and CHRA, ceramic coating on turbine housing, 3" V-band turbine outlet

RB26 throttle bodies. Planning on a boosted ITB setup. Hasn't been done on a 7M before as far as I know, but I did find someone in Norway that did it on a 2JZ, and there are plenty of others who have done a similar setup (see turbo'd E46 M3s)

Going to make a front lip from BMW E32 vents. Dont know if it will look any good

Also have a Rajay T4 and Mark II Deltagate (Turbonetics) wastegate setup on the car. Parts and technology older than I.

Plus I have the first (if not only) blue NGR Type S BOV

All of this isnt even scratching the surface of how much I'll have when it's done

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Should more or less look like this:

It's hard to get a good picture/angle and hold them up by yourself, but they do follow the bumper just fine. I'm strongly debating adding a splitter as well, then making a mold of the whole thing somehow for when I inevitably damage it