The best A70 trainwrecks.

CryoSlash;951485 said:
[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/raptorracing/gwheels.jpg[/thumb]
Thomas, George's car (RaptorRacing) is the exact opposite of a train wreck. It is as sweet as white cars can be. You must have wanted to post your AMG Special here instead. Nice try for that below the belt shot but George was wearing the "protector cup". :sarcasm:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
The pearl white one with the blue flames and TPI motor I have seen in person (the owner is in this area from what I understand).

It's SPOTLESS, has nitrous and the engine has been worked over a bit. It's pretty damn fast for what it is surprisingly. The work is VERY well done and it sounds great.

Oh, and I'll add to this thread (it's my car, so I can make fun of it!), not to mention it looks WORSE now...
p953711_1.jpg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
:rofl: here for real

Yes, tree fell on it in a storm, previous owner lost intrest in his baby after that... got sold, then resold to me.

Now has 3 good dents in the other side as well (parking lots and an accident), and the paint is going to shit...

Don't worry, I want it straight, I just insist on getting good panels that need no work, and the ones I've seen all need some body work (door dings usually).

Mechanicals and interior are my main priorites though as it's a DD...

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
Ugly mods aside I think rebadging a car is very very retarded. Can't these people just admit to themselves that they will never own a ferrari?

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Dan_Gyoba;960377 said:
Call me crazy, but I actually like this front. I don't like (and never have) the Testarossa widebody kit, but that grille looks pretty good to me.

That's not to say, however, that I'd OWN such a car. ;)

its definatly different looking. It looks well done and relatively acceptable as trainwrecks go. the rear end with the that Ferrari badge makes me giggle however.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Poodles;960789 said:
I'd buy it and debadge it...

Everyone would be asking me what it was

de-badge it all you want it would still look goofy as hell. you would need to return as much as you could to it's former glory.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Re: Black Suprarri.

This one is nowhere to be as bad as most of the cars posted in this thread. It's clean and well put together. The front nose cone is too sharp and has too much rake.

Last edited:

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
CryoSlash;949216 said:
Best mk3 ever made [thumb]http://i26.tinypic.com/10f6sdz.jpg[/thumb]

ohhhh look....its sauerkraut :biglaugh: what an identity crisis

as for that one w/the mustang tail lights :barf:

lol@his meaning of rice. :3d_frown: