The best A70 trainwrecks.

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
I've collected a bunch of wacky A70s over the years and I'd thought I'd share. I'm not slamming any of these A70s, but they all are a bit different.

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

Well, I'll slam the one below.
ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

ww5.jpg

ww6.jpg

Death race 2000
ww7.jpg

CWD

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
The truth about all of the above supras is someone spent time and money to make their A70 one of a kind...... I can't find anything wrong with that. :)

cwd

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
It's their car, they own it, they can do what they want to it. But that's not going to stop me from noticing that they look like someone's idea of a bad joke. Yes, they laughed at Socrates, and yes they laughed at Aristotle, but they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. Different doesn't necessarily mean good.

Personally I think each and every one posted so far is grotesque, tasteless and downright embarrassing.

payo

Hijo de la chingada.
Jan 14, 2007
Lynwood/Firebaugh CA.
i hope they perform better than what they look like.. bmw/accord look is just wrong.. if its a supra.. leave it a supra they really arent such bad cars.

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
It is kinda cool to see what lengths people go to, to make a supra into something hideous. They are like a car crash, you don't want to look at the horror, but you do when you drive by.

scooter

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
Supracentral;944493 said:
Personally I think each and every one posted so far is grotesque, tasteless and downright embarrassing.

I'm in agreement, and thats why I posted the best A70 trainwrecks....perhaps that would have been a better thread title.

cwd