Around
Bleh. Yes, that was me vomiting on my keyboard, thank you. :(

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
ww11.jpg

I'd almost rock this one... ALMOST....
This is the best one posted so far and i don't think it's grotesque.

miekedmr

mkiii in hibernation
Jul 12, 2005
Upstate NY
I've gone to a lot of effort to make my rust pile of a supra look like plain old supra again. Theres been times when I thought "well, since doing all this work, why don't I take the opportunity to mix things up a bit?" Threads like these remind me why.
You have to keep in mind though, for a lot of people, they aren't going to see a mangled supra, and they aren't going to see a misplaced BMW front with an accord rear. They just see a car, and they probably think "oh, that is a pretty car!" I'm sure that's the demographic these owners are trying to impress... especially the euro supercar wannabes.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
CryoSlash;944539 said:
[thumb]http://myweb.cableone.net/cwd100/ww11.jpg[/thumb]
I'd almost rock this one... ALMOST....
This is the best one posted so far and i don't think it's grotesque.

I wouldn't, side pipes look stupid on Supra's.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Loki;944588 said:
I wouldn't, side pipes look stupid on Supra's.

Especially those sidepipes. They are like 1/3 the length of the space between the front and rear wheels. If they were at least done well, I'd just think they looked bad. But these look pathetic.

[thumb]http://myweb.cableone.net/cwd100/wb13.jpg[/thumb]

That car is close to not bad. I'd like to see the front however, I have a feeling it's a mess. And nothing says "I'm a riceboy" like 6 tailpipes...

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
IJ.;944543 said:
Your kidding right?
(didn't suspect you'd have a mullet)

No mullet, only beautiful hair. i said almost. The hood is stupid as hell, the side pipes are too short and they sit out too much... if they were pushed in more then i wouldn't mind.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
one of the reasons i bought my car was because of the way it looked, not to see what kind of trash bodykit i could put on it. the people that do this to mkiii's give them a bad image.