The best A70 trainwrecks.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Krister;945955 said:
ama1lr3.jpg

ama2tk9.jpg

Throw stock taillights on it, with a stock rear bumper, some AB rear skirts and a new coat of paint on it and I would rock it.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Some of these are controversial, decide for yourself.

11j0z80.jpg

6syic8.jpg

dyvihu.jpg

214qbsp.jpg

1zgye60.jpg

j8kwes.jpg

10f6sdz.jpg

v2xtu0.jpg

30djz9y.jpg

oissuq.jpg

15xn0uw.jpg

2hf70v7.jpg

2agqio4.jpg

3wld3.jpg

My comments:

-MKIV Rear, fail.
-Silver one with two exhaust holes and one tip, fail. Looks more like a front bumper.
-Poor green supra. I feel bad for it.
-Holy fuck, the one with the soda on it....you can scoop a fucking dog into that air vent on the side there. I officially name it "the dogcatcher"
-Supratruck....right, fucking morons. It has been made specifically into a truck from a sports car, only to have that big fucking wing make access to the bed impossible. And where are the lights???
-The red one that the retard judges gave awards to is completely stock from the front half except the two stupid scoops on the hood. Embarassing. Not to mention it's practically floating.
-Some people seem to have had something going, but just did not know when to stop. For others, the point for them to stop would have been the moment they even thought about owning a supra.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
11j0z80.jpg

This one doesn't look too bad minus the stupid 6 exhaust thing. 4 is enough.

Out of all the trainwrecks in this thread, if I had to drive one this would be it.

Assuming the front end doesn't look like shit.

I would not shed a tear if the rest of those cars were blown up.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Yea I agree, it's a kit car and my first comment at the top of the post was actually intended for this car. I like it but I've shown it to others who don't like it at all so it's up there.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
I can't believe how many moron's f**K up their car by removing those sexy JDM rear tails.... for a car that looks drop dead sexy with a good paintjob and a nice set of wheels why do some people bother??? Guess Ricers are Ricers... and they exist across all communities but especially Honda ;) (Although NSX-R's I love... thats it from the Honda crew)

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
Guyana00;948816 said:
Some of these are controversial, decide for yourself.

My comments:

-MKIV Rear, fail.
-Silver one with two exhaust holes and one tip, fail. Looks more like a front bumper.
-Poor green supra. I feel bad for it.
-Holy fuck, the one with the soda on it....you can scoop a fucking dog into that air vent on the side there. I officially name it "the dogcatcher"
-Supratruck....right, fucking morons. It has been made specifically into a truck from a sports car, only to have that big fucking wing make access to the bed impossible. And where are the lights???
-The red one that the retard judges gave awards to is completely stock from the front half except the two stupid scoops on the hood. Embarassing. Not to mention it's practically floating.
-Some people seem to have had something going, but just did not know when to stop. For others, the point for them to stop would have been the moment they even thought about owning a supra.

btw do u know that the supratruck is a drift car? they do this to 240's also. It is def not deisgned to haul stuff, but to be a ultimate drift car

Buddafucco

Beef Supreme
Mar 3, 2007
Tampa Bay
viper92086;948944 said:
btw do u know that the supratruck is a drift car? they do this to 240's also. It is def not deisgned to haul stuff, but to be a ultimate drift car

Roll Over Bars mounted to fiberglass body panels + Drag racing spoiler + Car club insignia on rear window= Nicest turd in the toilet.
Just because "they" did it to their 240 doesn't mean anybody else should make the same mistake.

Ish

SM Pimp
Apr 5, 2005
Socal
This one doesn't look too bad.

6syic8.jpg

This is my favorite widebody kit for the MK3.

p949039_1.jpg

OneJoeZee;948822 said:
11j0z80.jpg

This one doesn't look too bad minus the stupid 6 exhaust thing. 4 is enough.

I also like that rear end.

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
JustAnotherVictim;944783 said:

All I can say is,I applaud your effort.
The ic pipes are,well different. Comitting your car to do this,and to follow through,takes some balls. Whether it works properly,if anyone else like likes it,who cares?
I've done worse to my "project" vehicles,and have seen many eyes roll in disbelief.
From your idea others will be thought of.
The side pipe idea is cool,just need to figure out a way to tuck it into the lower rocker panel. Maybe some cutting in the future?

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
2agqio4.jpg

no way dude, this car is done well minus the big crazy wing. (might look alright from some different angle)

just those work vs-kf's make it hawt and acceptable

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
Do future train wrecks count; cause if Cryoslash goes with his AMG rims I personally think his car belongs here :3d_frown::

p949223_1.jpg

My most humble apologies to the owner of the above car; I'm not knocking the car I'm knocking the PS'd rims on the car.

Have a nice day!!

Last edited:

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
Buddafucco;949000 said:
Roll Over Bars mounted to fiberglass body panels + Drag racing spoiler + Car club insignia on rear window= Nicest turd in the toilet.
Just because "they" did it to their 240 doesn't mean anybody else should make the same mistake.

i still don't agree with you, i'm pretty sure that rollover bar is not just mounted to the body panel... if you do that much work to a car why would u just stop... i'm seen videos of this thing in action and the guy does very well. stickers and crap over his car just means hes prolly sponsored... i give him mad props for what he did and his car is hot.. just because u don't like it doesn't mean it was a mistake.