ROTM 2008 JANUARY WINNER: Jay H. -AKA- Suprahero

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
noah89t;904068 said:
what banner are you crying about jay?

Crying is such a harsh word. I look at it as if I'm complaining............:biglaugh:

The banner at the top right of Supramania. It changes everytime you click another thread. George's car is up there with Nate's and Duane's and a few other moderators here. Mine will be up there shortly. It has been broughten!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Fonz, you know I'm a glory hound. It keeps me from comitting suicide from all of the abuse I take on here. It has to balance out at some point.:icon_bigg

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
For the haters of my exhaust... lol

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Congrats again Jay..(may as well since I'm jacking the thread

SupraRon

Supramania Contributor
Jan 2, 2008
Canada
Congrats Jay. I especially like what you've done with the interior. I think this is just as important as the power under the hood. Sweet! :thumbup:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'll never take my car to a meet on a trailer ever again. I'll neve live that down even though I did it for the comfort of my girls...........they'll just have to suffer the uncomfort that is the backseat of a supra MKIII............:biglaugh:

Thanks guys.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
As far as the trailer, would you want to ride from Alabama to Chicago with two children trapped in the back seat of a Supra? :cry:

By the way, I'm loving the banner......:love:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Proof our favorite ROTM left the trailer in Chicago!!!:icon_bigg
p909408_1.jpg

My favorite part about the picture is the goofy bastard in the white hat!!:icon_razz

I do have one of Jay's car on the trailer at the meet, but I have chosen not to post it!! The last time I got out of hand Vixen threatened TV dinners on my ass when im in Alabama in March. :3d_frown: Anyone who has eaten Vixens cooken knows you dont fool around when it comes to gooood eaten!!:biglaugh:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
MKIII VIXEN;909341 said:
As far as the trailer, would you want to ride from Alabama to Chicago with two children trapped in the back seat of a Supra? :cry:

By the way, I'm loving the banner......:love:

Me 3. It is one fine example of a almost perfect supra...:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I was going to say..............People don't understand just how far we came to that meet. i wish Noah and I would have pulled his car with a new F-150. But that trip would only have been half as fun like that too. I loved riding/driving Noah's car, but it couldn't have been the same with a whole family in that car.