ROTM 2008 JANUARY WINNER: Jay H. -AKA- Suprahero

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
everyone hating on the exhaust that saved me a 200 dollar ticket...lol

I think they are just jealous my exhaust is on the passenger side.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
gixxer750;900528 said:
everyone hating on the exhaust that saved me a 200 dollar ticket...lol

I think they are just jealous my exhaust is on the passenger side.

it's not that- it's the fact that it was hanging down half sideways looking like it was doped up on crack cocaine. :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Congrats Mr SupraHero!!!!!!!!!!!!

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

BAP

Project in Work
Jul 21, 2006
Phoenix
Jay,

You have one great ride!! Congratulations on the well deserved recognition. I hope to join you and your predecessors in the rarified air that is ROTM some day.

I raise a sweet tea to you fine sir.

Very Respectfully,

Bruce

Mark's MKII

7MGTE
Jul 13, 2006
Nashville Tn.
Congrats Jay, I don't get on here as much as I should but it seems that every time I do, you've changed something on your car.:biglaugh:
Poor Vonda will never get her car worked on because I don't think you'll ever get it the way you want it... you'll always want more:3d_frown:
Your car looks wonderful and you deserve ROTM. Now we need to work on getting ROTY.

Mark M.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup;901936 said:
Did someone say sweet tea???

I'm bringing about four gallons with us to Texas. We can make a killin..........:biglaugh:

Mark, Vixen's block is at the machine shop right now. I'm having to rebuild her not so trustworthy 7m.............:evil2:

Mark, I hope everyone is doing great. I haven't seen Josh on here very often.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprahero;902332 said:
I'm bringing about four gallons with us to Texas. We can make a killin..........:biglaugh:

Mark, Vixen's block is at the machine shop right now. I'm having to rebuild her not so trustworthy 7m.............:evil2:

Mark, I hope everyone is doing great. I haven't seen Josh on here very often.

I seldom remember my dreams...My car was friggin' overheating damn 7m:3d_frown: glad I woke up.:biglaugh:

Jay-bring more tea brother.

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
nice man I think I saw your car in a video i think but all I rember is that it was retardedly fast nice work hope I can accomplish something this nice in the near future

-Kevin

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Congrats Jay!!! I have been neglecting ROTM threads, I really need to start paying attention. I have seen this car in person and it is a beauty!!!

I have to admit, though, I will miss seeing George on the banner.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
George is never coming off the banner. When is my car going to be put up there...........:wtc:

I'm telling Mike about this. This is some bullshit................:biglaugh: