www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

JANUARY​

AND THE WINNER IS..........

JAY H. -AKA- SUPRAHERO

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MY TAKE:
Jays car is a thing of beauty. I know he has put a lot of work into and has learned a lot through the process. Hes a great contributor to this forum and his car is a prime example of ROTM material. This is proven by this being Jays SECOND time of winning ROTM. Congrats Jay. Enjoy it.

Name: Jay Hayes
SM User Name:Suprahero
Year/Color/Model:1991 Toyota Supra w/ TargaTop

Engine:1jzgte

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Electronics:Stinger Standalone, AVC-R boost controller, AEM Wideband,

Fuel:Walbro 255 fuel pump, with SARD 624cc injectors, AFPR

Exhaust:Custom 3" exhaust

Suspension: Tein coilovers

Brakes: Slotted rotors, upgraded calipers, ss break lines

Interior: custom blue and white leather seats, door panels, ebrake boot, shift boot, console lid

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Sound: MP3 player, but I forgot the brand, sorry

A Brief bit about your journey in owning your supra AND why you deserve ROTM:
I've had my car for about three years now, and it's gone from a bone stock 7mgte to a 419rwhp 7mgte, to a 543rwhp'd 1jz. I'm now in the process of installing a 2jz block under my 1jz head, and doing a few minor upgrades as well. I really hope to have my car the way I want it by the end of this year and hopefully I'll quit working on it and make my wife's 89 the way she wants it. Their are alot of deserving supras on our site and I hope I'm one of the ones chosen for ROTM. I don't know that I deserve it, but I'm willing to take it if it's offered to me.........lol

THIS MONTHS ROTM HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU GRACIOUSLY BY:

ST2B'S POLISHING SERVICES

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ST2B'S POLISHING THREAD!

JAY WILL HAVE ANY ITEM POLISHED FREE OF CHARGE!

PLEASE VISIT AND SUPPORT MATT'S THREAD FOR GREAT DEALS ON POLISHING!

st2b

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
Versailles (Lex) Ky
www.myspace.com
hahaha, What a coincidence eh? :biglaugh:

Didn't I just go to Alabama to polish a couple parts. This is truly a sign...

You're 1jz Just can't get away from me :evil2:

PM me with what you need polished. :naughty:

Matt

The1

Too poor to be here..:(
May 24, 2007
Austin, TX
st2b;897992 said:
PM me with what you need polished. :naughty:

Matt

I'll have it over there sometimes next week...lol. :naughty:

Congrats Jay....I will hate to bring my car by your house next to yours and Vixen's...:nono:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I already said everything I had to say the first time Jay won!! Ok fine, congrats again I guess!!!:sarcasm::biglaugh:

In my opinion, if there ever was a car deserving of a second ROTM win it would have to be this car. Mostly because its not even the same car it was 1 year and half ago!!!
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24212

As anyone who has seen this car in person will tell you it and its owner do not disapoint!!!

Jay you are a true asset to the Supra community, this forum, and my personal life. You deserve this win my friend!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks guys. I really appreciate all the nice comments and I'll be sure to tell my supra when I go outside to cover her up this evening and read to her from the TSRM. We really enjoy our alone time together. I think tonight I'll read to her about retorquing the head, I love a good story about head.

Thanks to the moderators for picking my car even though a few of them are 1jzphobic.........:biglaugh:

To everyone that knows me and calls me a friend, thanks especially to you for the help with my car. I've had people help me paint interior parts, polish engine parts, wire up my car, and numerous other things. I've also enjoyed meeting alot of you guys at our not so local supra meets. I've taken my car to Louisville, Nashville, Chicago, and later on this year to Texas. I enjoy meeting other supra addicts and I really enjoy seeing pretty supras.

Thanks to my wife for letting me spend all of my money on my supra instead of worrying about silly things like retirement funds and social security.........:biglaugh:

Thanks!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Rajunz;897856 said:
Congrats Jay...............looking awesome, perhaps one day I'll get to see it in person.

I"m definately coming to the Texas meet this year. Mark me down as there.
AF1JZ;897839 said:
Congrats Jay!!!! I was the first to say it :)

Thanks for the congrats, but shouldn't you be marshalling the For Sale section......:evil2:
da89soup;898056 said:
Jay you are a true asset to the Supra community, this forum, and my personal life. You deserve this win my friend!!!

Every forum has to have their very own whore........post whore that is...........:naughty:
MKIIINA;898068 said:
CONGRATS MAN! Glad a blue supra won.... I'll be back in a few months to try again ;)

I wish you all the best. My secret is empty promises. The moderators on here will believe anything you tell them. I promised IJ I would get LilMiss to give him a lapdance. I promised Duane that I would get LilMiss to give him a lapdance. I promised Idealsupra that I would get LilMiss to give him a lapdance. I prom................you get the idea.
The1;898022 said:
I'll have it over there sometimes next week...lol. :naughty:

Congrats Jay....I will hate to bring my car by your house next to yours and Vixen's...:nono:

You and your car are always welcome at my house.

Matt, I don't know what I can send to you except my intake manifold. The runners still need to be done and I know you'll enjoy that...........:sarcasm:

Thanks again to everyone that posted. Good luck with your cars in the next few months, well except for George, I'm tired of seeing his car up on the banner.............:evil2:

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
suprahero;898109 said:
Thanks guys. I really appreciate all the nice comments and I'll be sure to tell my supra when I go outside to cover her up this evening and read to her from the TSRM. We really enjoy our alone time together. I think tonight I'll read to her about retorquing the head, I love a good story about head.

dude u crack me up...lol

cars a beauty :bigthumb:

congrats

suprahero;898122 said:
Every forum has to have their very own whore........post whore that is...........:naughty:

wait a min....i thought that was joe (onejoezee) on just about every supra forum if not all of them. u mean to tell me someone actually dethroned him? *wicked grin*