pics of your 7ms engine bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
MK3Brent said:
That oil is horrible for AFMs, although you're on a MAF... the rest of us should stay clear of the oil that comes with K&N's.
Really? I just oiled mine yesterday...and I'm on my 3rd AFM.

Suprragirl-Lookin spiffy! Very clean!

90T04

Mar 30, 2005
Tucson, AZ
www.azsupras.com
bowtiebuba said:
90to4 first off very nice set up awsome work, and what turbo kit do you have, and i see you moved your power steering this is the first time ive ever seen it mover there, what kind lines did you use, and are there any problems with heat from the turbo

Thanks a lot for the comments. The turbo is a standard garrett T04B .69 A/R hotside. It is mated to the stock manifold using the MAXX autoworks adapter. Im using a turbonetics 35mm wastegate and a blow through MAF setup.

For the power steering, I am just using standard oil compatible hose. The hoses are shielded by some reflective insulating heat blankets. Other people have questioned the effects of the heat from the turbo, but I havent had any burnt hoses or any other side effects yet. And its been that way for almost a year now.

mcpcola

7M's = Peoples Champ
Jul 4, 2005
Greater Gulf Coast
suprra_girl said:
well....

i found a new pic of my engine bay :)
so here's the debut pic of my new engine :D

engine11.jpg

WOW :love: I am planning on polishing my valve covers and painting the car yellow but i am going more Mitsubishi yellow like this

yellow2002.jpg

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Becauseican,

I love the way your manifolds tempered. That beautiful gold/red luster! I cannot wait to get mine in! ( not 1jz..just the mani LOL).

And that radiator reservoir.....1liter should do? 2 liter is overboard:biglaugh:

-Jonathan

john89t

Aug 12, 2005
UK
This one is still being built in the uk, the turbo setup and inlet manifold came from usa

Attachments

• engine bay2.jpg
    engine bay2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 195

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
GrimJack said:
I suppose that I should post a picture of Randy's engine bay, just because I happen to have one. :)
Come on Grim....Look at the title of this thread! Now its been tainted by mad JDMness. *sigh* :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.