pics of your 7ms engine bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowtiebuba

stangs hate supras
Sep 1, 2005
marion iowa
JT87NA do you have any more pics of your turbo na set up, it intrest me for some reason even though i have a turbo car. looks like a real nice set up.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ha ha! Suze, that's great!

I took some pics of mine after it's all finished and buttoned up. Enjoy.

IMG_4821.JPG

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_4822.JPG

Supra4ever

Mar 31, 2005
Nordjylland
bowtiebuba said:
supra4ever you have the hpf kit right what did you do to mount your dipstick?

Hello

Yes I have and an extremly nice kit by the way.

I ajusted the dipstick tube a bit in order to clear the lower runners of the manifold and then I welded a new brace to the tube that connects below one of the bolts holding the compressor housing.

Regards
Karsten Horn

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
GrimJack said:
Nice battery! Does that thing have enough power to crank the car for more than a couple seconds? :D
Actually for being that small and light it packs a pretty good punch. Now, I'm not powering anything off of it like a million watt stereo or anything; but I have left my lights on for about 3 hours before, to my suprise it cranked up at its normal speed.

One thing you can't do tho is let it sit for a long period of time. Maybe about a month of just having your car parked could kill it. I daily drive though so thats no problem for me.

jjh

The Chairman
Mar 30, 2005
Louisiana
MDCmotorsports said:
What 'rubo is that and how did you remount the coil packs?

The turbo is an sc61 full t4. All I did was move them to the back extend the coilpack harness and reverse the plug wires.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
GrimJack said:
Ha ha! Suze, that's great!

I took some pics of mine after it's all finished and buttoned up. Enjoy.

IMG_4821.JPG

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_4822.JPG

......... i see you have the bosch in there.

does it matter which way you install it, thats a really clean install theres no bend at all in the hose, i know its purpose is just to open according to vacume but does it matter which way it flows??? i have mine backwards compared to yours.

bowtiebuba

stangs hate supras
Sep 1, 2005
marion iowa
90to4 first off very nice set up awsome work, and what turbo kit do you have, and i see you moved your power steering this is the first time ive ever seen it mover there, what kind lines did you use, and are there any problems with heat from the turbo

M

mrfaaast

heres a pic of my engine (dirty but i will fix that, picked it up yesterday after 8 moths on the lift)

Attachments

• motornya.JPG
    motornya.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 182
M

mrfaaast

MK3Brent said:
Are you using the nitrous without any ignition timing control?

Im not using it at all right now, until i can afford a AME ems, but it is fully functional with a full throttle conection switch.

I am not stupid enugh to put in a 125hk shoot until I have it under full control with a AME system (just saving up for that).

Hopefully that answered your question.

brg//M

Status
Not open for further replies.