U.S.
www.ebay.com
P1010251.JPG

My daily driver.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
That's SUPER clean man! You need to fix the clamp on your ISC hose though ;-) and your PCV

how many miles are on the car? I can't get over how immaculate that looks!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
That's SUPER clean man! You need to fix the clamp on your ISC hose though ;-) and your PCV
how many miles are on the car? I can't get over how immaculate that looks!
Thanks. I looked for an extra clean car and unmolested. It does have an external blemish that I will erase in time. The rest of the car was too good to pass up. I bought it with 119k, and it has 121k now.

No need to fix anything on ISC pipes. There are extra clamps on many pipes. Not sure why the previous owner(s) did it. The pics are from back in May when I bought it. Had to move the vacuum line. And put the PCV clamp back.

Ebay had a seller with with a 91 with 8800 miles. They are out there.

One more for inspiration.
P1010252.JPG

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
are you missing an air filter jebus? i had to re-build my turbo becaus i ran without a filter for a few days and sucked something into the turbo and chiped the compressor big time. not to preach or anything.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
in the shop atm though, wrong size bolt (yes bolt) in rear exhaust manifold :|

Attachments

• COOL2.jpg
    COOL2.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 140

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
souprat said:
are you missing an air filter jebus? i had to re-build my turbo becaus i ran without a filter for a few days and sucked something into the turbo and chiped the compressor big time. not to preach or anything.

no i have a huge filter on it, i just didnt have it on during the pic cus i was going through my bimonthly cleaning ritual. its actually cleaner now cus i took off the 3000 pipe spark plugs and intake hoses off and cleaned the hell out of my valve covers and spark plug wells, (spark plugs were submerged in oil)

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Man, jjh your turbo reminds me of the HKS to4Z that we all love so much. It almost looks like a mirror image of it! Nice engine btw, I love the blackout effect. Nice and stealthy.
eric

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
hey thats kinda a neat idea tubbie. i thought if you wanted a front fround facing intake mani you had to custome make the whole thing, welding a new plenum onto the old runners.....cool.

paddlenbike

Apr 6, 2005
Northern CA
Just finished up my rebuild. Ross pistons, Cometic MHG, Lex/550, full fuel system upgrade, 60-trim CT26, HKS SSBOV, Fluidyne radiator...note the stealth PS res too. :)

P9030658r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.