Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark2JZ

ahhhh!!!
Apr 2, 2005
Oxnard, CA
aye mate said:
Nice Mark...TO4r?

HKS To4e full turbine upgrade kit. it was a pretty complete kit, HKS long runner mani, HKS external wg vented to atmos, HKS one piece DP (one piece from turbo to cat) oil lines, etc.

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
Was a new motor but ive lost compression in cyl2,Rings are 8months old and bearings about 1yr.R154 conversion with a 5puck spring loaded brassbutton center,uprated stock pressureplate,New fmic 600x300x100mm with 3" in/outlets,apexi twin chamber bov,hiflo ct26 (specs unknown),blitz airfilter,blitz dsbc,blitz dualtimer,avo fuelcut defender,monza fuel press reg,tein hr's,255l/hr walbro+new toyota fuelfilter,cleaned flowchecked std injectors,3"custom dump,hollowed out (read crushed and blown out after driving over a kerb)3"catco cat,exiting out a 3 1/4" trust muffler (damn quiet one too) :evil2: crappy chemicaly eaten paint (my work has acid/caustic spewing out the scrubbers but management says car paint dosnt get afffected therefore its not from work so go figure)Ive painted the intercooler pipes black and changes the blue silicone vacuum hose to a black one.(dun need the attention by the boys in blue) Goes hard but not hard enough or strong enough.Ordered some JE 40thou oversize to go in engine #3.

Attachments

• fpr and tb.jpg
    fpr and tb.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 53
  • airfilterandcoolerpipe.jpg
    airfilterandcoolerpipe.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 36
  • coolertotb.jpg
    coolertotb.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 90

miggles

i wasnt speeding officer
Jun 3, 2005
perth West Australia
pics of my clutch,new bottom end and block.

Attachments

• clutchset.jpg
    clutchset.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 33
  • shortmotor.jpg
    shortmotor.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 50thou piston.jpg
    50thou piston.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 36

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
peachtits said:
heres a pic of my friends engine bay.. he helps me out alot with my supra

Dude, talk about wide open... Thats nice but it looks like hes missin some essentials. lol Whatever works!

peachtits

Beer Pong Champ
Oct 27, 2005
upstate ny
Yea hes missing alot of things. he figured out what needed to stay and what didnt and everything not needed isnt there. He doesnt know his exact horsepower but last time he was at the track he ran a low 11

Eric_Odie

Apr 17, 2005
Fremont, Ca.
www.cardomain.com
can you ask him what he removed for me please?! =) i plan on doing that as well, removing everything i don't need. but not exactly sure, so yeah if you could ask him, i'll greatly appreciate it! i want my engine to look like his! haha well not exactly but yeah haha hella clean!

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Eric_Odie said:
can you ask him what he removed for me please?! =) i plan on doing that as well, removing everything i don't need. but not exactly sure, so yeah if you could ask him, i'll greatly appreciate it! i want my engine to look like his! haha well not exactly but yeah haha hella clean!
No A/C, heat?, Cruise control, ABS(if equipped), Charcoal canister, battery relocated, fuse box relocated. That looks like about it to me. Also the FFI and shiny paint make it look that much de-cluttered. Thats a sick engine bay! +1 for your friend, Peachtits!

EDIT: No power steering either!

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
the charcoal canister filters vapors from the fuel tank.

can you get rid of it? understand completely why its there and how it works and youll know if you can, and how to get rid of it.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
heres mine in the nude with new paint job should have 7mgte in it in about a month...

p124217_1.jpg

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
im in the process of rebuilding 7mgte with new bearings, rings, etc etc. with metal headgasket and arp head studs. it was a jdm 7mgte and crank and everything is in excellant condition i just had to take apart the bottom end for the machine shop to prep the block for metal headgasket so might as well do a rebuild on her im not putting old rings and bearings back in it. good luck with your build and keep us posted. its looking good.... you def have a unique supra...

-ken

Status
Not open for further replies.