NorCal Supras!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Go to SupraForums NorCal for more action. In the last year there have been less and less MK3s at the meets. Seems like they are all breaking down and going to the junk yards.

We should have a meet, I was at the starbucks on Lawrence and El Camino one night and there were 7 MKIII's out there so unless there was one we should do it again! And same night at the opposite end were 5 MKIV's but they didn't come over. They were there till midnight talking with the car club that hangs out there then went for a drive up hwy 9

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
at some point there will be a SM mk3 meet, I been thinking on getting one together but my new job is on top of the list.. gotta get paid lol.

Very true lol, but a meet is definately needed. Evo's and sti's have no problem running into eachother but mkIII's are alittle harder to come across. Especially people who are into the cars and bought it cause they wanted it, not cause they found a car on craigslist for $600 to run into the ground lol

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
So yesterday night at the Tanforan mall in San Bruno off El Camino I saw a red supra turbo with rims, anyone heres? Im pretty sure the driver saw my supra haha

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
How's it going everyone. Just checking in, my names Edwin from San Jose. I have a silver 87 7M and a white 88 1JZ. They're not the best, but enjoy the pictures.

87 7M
- basically stock 7M
- BIC re-routed DDP
- Custom 3" piping with HKS Hi-Power muffler
- HKS BOV
- Apexi intake
- JDM three piece tail light conversion
- 92 front bumper, side mirrors
- a couple other things
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

88 1JZ
- stock 1JZ currently @15 PSI, don't want to go higher on the stock twins 'til I go the single route
- Driftmotion intake kit
- Driftmotion intercooler and piping
- Apexi NEO
- AEM wideband and boost controller
- Tokico blues/H&R springs
- JDM 3 piece tail lights, Kevin M hatch visor, JDM bubble markers(not installed), euro turn signals(not installed), plus couple other things. I'll get pictures when they're on the car.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1474830_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1474830_2.jpg