NorCal Supras!

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
MA71_Static;1478413 said:
So theres a few and hey I'm in San Jose too! Bring your car out, would be nice to have another supra out lol. We should toss together a meet and or Drive get some pics of the cars and post em up

Where in San Jose are you from? I go out every once in a while with a couple of friends to the milpitas meets.

The meet happens every friday night and the drives are the first and third fridays of the month, meet is at 9:30 PM and ends whenever we decide to leave lol

So the car club is Nocturnal Motorsports, they meet and drive pretty regularly. Good group of people, we should get some more MKIII's out there or anywhere lol http://nocturnalms.proboards.com/index.cgi Have to join to view it tho but its cool

Last edited:

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
I was looking at a condo in Rocklin and saw two MKIIIs in the parking lot, looked like a 90 (Medium Red Pearl, targa, five-speed) and a 92(?) auto (darker red, I don't remember the name, obviously the project car). Anyone on here?

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
im in turlock, but i drive all over cali to go to supra meets and drives. not too fond of the honda crap. but any force fed car is ok with me. hit me up anytime theres a cruise or meet.

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
MA71_Static;1481989 said:
The meet happens every friday night and the drives are the first and third fridays of the month, meet is at 9:30 PM and ends whenever we decide to leave lol

So the car club is Nocturnal Motorsports, they meet and drive pretty regularly. Good group of people, we should get some more MKIII's out there or anywhere lol http://nocturnalms.proboards.com/index.cgi Have to join to view it tho but its cool

are the turn outs usually good? probably going to check it out when I can. This isn't just supras right I mean other cars come out too?

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
MA71_Static;1487960 said:
The turnouts vary lol but there's always a good size group there. It's not just supras but a few come out. There's a drive this Friday try and make it out. We meetup at 930pm lmk if you're comin out and I'll meetup with you

How are the drives like? do you guys just cruise around or is there a set destination?

supersupramk3

average joe
Mar 29, 2009
sacramento, CA
Wassup fellaz,

I know this is not the right place to ask this but...just going to take a shot in the dark. Does anybody here have spare 89t m/t ecu they wanna get rid of. Im located in Sac. Pm me or let me know...thx!