NorCal Supras!

supersupramk3

average joe
Mar 29, 2009
sacramento, CA
MA71_Static;1489954 said:
I have a 91T Manual ECU

Are you willing to sell it? Problem is Im not sure if it's my ECU thats really bad or not. Cant get rid of my CEL code 21 O2 issues. Noway for me to test it, unless you guys know of a method to test ecu's.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
i have a 87 turbo 5spd ecu but i need grey plug ecu turbo 5spd if anyone is willing to trade straight across i would be willing to do that...?

FIL

Jul 17, 2007
Thornlie
blog.highoctanephotos.com
supersupramk3;1490746 said:
you make it sound so easy. :biglaugh: Wish i had another ecu to just swap in...lol!

hehe.... i know the feeling... i swapped all sorts of bits when my ecu failed, because i a) thought they were responsible and b) could get them easily...

but yeah.... if you are fairly sure that is whats at fault, find someone local with a similar car and bribe them to let you test your car with their ecu... :)

i got lucky with mine, a mate of mine was offloading the same ecu i needed for $100... i just bought the thing on the off chance it would fix the problem, and it did...

M_31_07

Jan 18, 2009
San Jose, CA
I'm going to make it out but probably not for the meeting or the drive. I'm going out with a couple friends around 9:30, probably just going to chill and grab some starbucks. So I'm guessing the lot will be empty tonight?

AdrenalineOD

One helluva lucky noob
Jan 14, 2010
Napa, California, United States
Heey guys! Mkiii owner here in Napa! Born n raised in San Leandro though. Been looking for some other Supra owners to hang with for a long time as my dick friends don't appreciate MKiii Supras like they should :3d_frown: