NorCal Supras!

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
its is kinda far but if you come down with a couple other guys we would have a good turn out...i think in april or may were suppose to go to pismo to..my motors at the machine shop rite now got .020 npr pistons block honed, pressure check head machine flywheel, valve job, check rods and crank shaft...so sometime this week its suppose to be done so hopefully my the next meet (march 7th) itll be up in runing..im down to hit the bay though to smash with you guys once i get my supra up and right...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
o yea i have a buddy down here in merced hes the `1 bulding my supra he knows hella shit he went to uti and gots toyota creds....so if you ever can make it down here he could help you out....is your check engine light on..? what codes are you getting..?

koldfire08

Jul 5, 2009
Las Vegas
Whats going on everyone, 510 Bay area here. Pinole/Vallejo area.
Thought i'd drop a line and check in.

Attachments

• SupraSunset..jpg
    SupraSunset..jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 8
whats up! and that couldnt possibly be the marine world parking lot. lol
oooo BIC 3" ddp im jealous. thats what i want. any videos of exhaust sound?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

dubsupra209;1519364 said:
o yea i have a buddy down here in merced hes the `1 bulding my supra he knows hella shit he went to uti and gots toyota creds....so if you ever can make it down here he could help you out....is your check engine light on..? what codes are you getting..?

oh yeh im getting a code 52. KS.. i dunno why.. the connectors are connected... sigh...

i meant to say DIES on decel or rough idles..

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1522864 said:
whats up! and that couldnt possibly be the marine world parking lot. lol
oooo BIC 3" ddp im jealous. thats what i want. any videos of exhaust sound?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

oh yeh im getting a code 52. KS.. i dunno why.. the connectors are connected... sigh...

i meant to say DIES on decel or rough idles..

if you could make it to the meet or come down here my friend kyle could fix it for you hes a fuckn genusis or however you spell it.....you think you will come down here for the meet this coming sunday......?

koldfire08

Jul 5, 2009
Las Vegas
That is Marine world parking lot, haha, i saw the sunset and couldnt help it with my white friend in the car dammit! hahaha
Yeah, DDP and 3" Mandrel all the way, im changing the head right now so it should be running in a couple weeks.

dubsupra209;1523132 said:
if you could make it to the meet or come down here my friend kyle could fix it for you hes a fuckn genusis or however you spell it.....you think you will come down here for the meet this coming sunday......?

well i already got the KS rewire kit from Shaeff , and it worked . but after i got the MHG in the code been comin up. sucks. i beleive im off work but im not sure tho ill see if my buddy wants to go. robsupra87 on the forums.

maybe ill need a whole new Knock sensor it self?

kold: haha. i was bout to say. theres a dude sitting there. haha
how much ur exhaust run u?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1523426 said:
well i already got the KS rewire kit from Shaeff , and it worked . but after i got the MHG in the code been comin up. sucks. i beleive im off work but im not sure tho ill see if my buddy wants to go. robsupra87 on the forums.

maybe ill need a whole new Knock sensor it self?

yea hell yea come down here or at least come in his supra....well idk but 4u2quik has a knock sensor just bought a intercooler off him couple hours ago....well i havnt ordered it yet but im going with apexi n1 $225 and than 8ft of 3 in piping thats about $32 than sum flanges cause im just going to have a test pipe for now 3in cat cost almost 2 bills...so basically around $300...i got a weilder at the house and kyle (hvyman) knows how to weld so its saving me a couple 100...

damn i didnt see that you asked kold that question fuck it though...yea heres my # 209 631 7785 you can call or txt anytime names Elliot by the way...

dubsupra209;1523471 said:
yea hell yea come down here or at least come in his supra....well idk but 4u2quik has a knock sensor just bought a intercooler off him couple hours ago....well i havnt ordered it yet but im going with apexi n1 $225 and than 8ft of 3 in piping thats about $32 than sum flanges cause im just going to have a test pipe for now 3in cat cost almost 2 bills...so basically around $300...i got a weilder at the house and kyle (hvyman) knows how to weld so its saving me a couple 100...

damn i didnt see that you asked kold that question fuck it though...yea heres my # 209 631 7785 you can call or txt anytime names Elliot by the way...

yeah def bro. names bryan. i dont know any welders. sigh. apexi n1? i still gotta take a look at them. i know RSR sounds pretty good. or a HKS. want more of a muscle-like sound and not so drone/wompy. hopefully u know what im talkin bout lol.

but i love the BIC 3" DDP.

kinda like this right here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibbvtQpBzqo

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
4U2QUIK;1523583 said:
lmk when you do your exaust, I have the hookup on stainless tube and mandrel bends. there's a place in modesto that sells them wholesale.

I'll keep that in mind as well.. I'm getting tired of playing with mild steel.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1523483 said:
yeah def bro. names bryan. i dont know any welders. sigh. apexi n1? i still gotta take a look at them. i know RSR sounds pretty good. or a HKS. want more of a muscle-like sound and not so drone/wompy. hopefully u know what im talkin bout lol.

but i love the BIC 3" DDP.

kinda like this right here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibbvtQpBzqo

yea the rsr sounds great a buy from fresno thats goin to be at the meet has 2jz with that exhaust sounds awesum....
heres the apexi n1 sounds better in real life i know some1 that has it on there supra...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1AkJTWvtl0

MK3RUNNER you think you will come down to are meet sunday i know its a long ways from you but itd be fun...

koldfire08

Jul 5, 2009
Las Vegas

I payed 480, for my DDP which is Thermal wrapped and Ceramic painted, Full 3" Mandrel, Hi Flow cat and an Apexi N1 replica but who cares it looks and sounds great. especially WOT.

koldfire08;1524073 said:
I payed 480, for my DDP which is Thermal wrapped and Ceramic painted, Full 3" Mandrel, Hi Flow cat and an Apexi N1 replica but who cares it looks and sounds great. especially WOT.

koldfire: whats WOT? cant wait to hear it.

4u2: u know what i would need? just the BIC DDP? And exhaust right? how much would it be for everything? estimated.

dub: i might go. not sure bout Rob_Supra.. he's kind of a lil biotch. haha we'll see.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
dubsupra209;1523805 said:
yea the rsr sounds great a buy from fresno thats goin to be at the meet has 2jz with that exhaust sounds awesum....
heres the apexi n1 sounds better in real life i know some1 that has it on there supra...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1AkJTWvtl0

MK3RUNNER you think you will come down to are meet sunday i know its a long ways from you but itd be fun...

nah bro, wish I could but I'm busy for days keeping the money flow coming.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Mk3runner;1524440 said:
nah bro, wish I could but I'm busy for days keeping the money flow coming.

yea thats more important well next month were suppose to hit pismo and my supra probably be done than maybe you can come next month....

Igknyte WOT=wide open throttle....yea just give me a call i gave you my #..? my fone wont be back on untill friday you can txt me 2 or pm me...itll be way cheaper just 2 make a custom plus itll sounds better on your modd list haha...its up to you though the rsr isnt that much i think its like 500 but you could make a custom 1 with that bic ddp for like 600 maybe less... brandon (4u2quik) thats who im probably going to get my 3in pipping off of also...what kind of muffler you going to use if you go custom...?

Jun 5, 2009
Sunnyvale, CA
Anyone in the Bay Area wanna help me change my exhaust gaskets? I would do it myself but I lack the tools as well as the place to do it.

Just gotta change turbo to manifold gasket, and will probably change turbo to DP gasket as well.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
JetBlackNewYear;1535118 said:
Anyone in the Bay Area wanna help me change my exhaust gaskets? I would do it myself but I lack the tools as well as the place to do it.

Just gotta change turbo to manifold gasket, and will probably change turbo to DP gasket as well.

you should prob just post your own thread cause not a lot of guys really get on this thread....someone should help you out though.....we have a meet april 11th in fresno if you wanted to come down your welcomed...