NorCal Supras!

Hey rob I'm out of San Bruno where in milbrae are you from man? Would love to meet up share some knowledge. Yada yada

unfortunately my mk3 is in construction right now
I was near skyline college at about 2 am I was driving home my windows all fogged up cause the fog and swurved to avoid a deer and spun out n hit the curb so my rear driver-side tire is alll fucked up
I know for sure I need
both lower suspension arms
strut rod
Axel carrier
dust deflector
backing plate to Axel carrier
brake rotor
rim
both rear tires
upper suspension arm

blahhhhh was getting ready to save n order a 3" bic downpipe

I just got my brake master cylinder in from 92nsx too bad I can't drive my car around to see if it works gheyyyyy

anyways yeah I just saw one in daly city leavin the wendys and another an hour before I fked my shit up

where the hell are these people why aren't the on here?

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
that sucks man, yeah I hate skyline in the fog, both the college and the drive haha I remember last year there was this sick black one at skyline college that said on the back "z turbo" haha other then that I know there are 2 white ones but they are NA and in junk condition as well as a MK4 I always see now :)

sogi99

Jan 2, 2008
Elk Grove, CA
I live in elk grove. My car is 90 supra turbo targa thought I represent norcal. In the background of the pic is my S14 240.My old 87 turbo in dark blue owned by my friend in San francisco

Attachments

• S7301491 (Large).JPG
    S7301491 (Large).JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 19

supersupramk3

average joe
Mar 29, 2009
sacramento, CA
sogi99;1404574 said:
I live in elk grove. My car is 90 supra turbo targa thought I represent norcal. In the background of the pic is my S14 240.My old 87 turbo in dark blue owned by my friend in San francisco

hey wasupp. Nice clean ride. Im from Sac and so are a couple other guys. Welcome and keep reppin Nor cal. Any mods on you car?

sogi99

Jan 2, 2008
Elk Grove, CA
supersupramk3;1404818 said:
hey wasupp. Nice clean ride. Im from Sac and so are a couple other guys. Welcome and keep reppin Nor cal. Any mods on you car?

she has a 3 inch downpipe, upgraded bosch blowoff valve and shimmed wastegate. otherwise very stock 7mgte motor

sogi99

Jan 2, 2008
Elk Grove, CA
sogi99;1404574 said:

just adding more pics of my car

Attachments

• S7301615 (Large).JPG
    S7301615 (Large).JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 11
  • S7301613 (Large).JPG
    S7301613 (Large).JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 10
mannnnn now im gonna be running 2 stock sawblade rims and 2 after market exel bk7 hyper black rims.... whaack. lol stupid deer...:cry:

where is everyone at mann. saw a white mk3 off of gelert blvd in daly city. it had 5 spoke silver rims on it.. look like stock mk4 rims on it.

flip7o2

Mar 26, 2009
Las Vegas
Igknyte;1406916 said:
mannnnn now im gonna be running 2 stock sawblade rims and 2 after market exel bk7 hyper black rims.... whaack. lol stupid deer...:cry:

where is everyone at mann. saw a white mk3 off of gelert blvd in daly city. it had 5 spoke silver rims on it.. look like stock mk4 rims on it.

that was me aha.. white with nevada plates? im on gelert and hickey between the park and the school on Dover! and anybody know the bay area car forums?

flip7o2;1413421 said:
that was me aha.. white with nevada plates? im on gelert and hickey between the park and the school on Dover! and anybody know the bay area car forums?

lol cool. yeah was drivin by there saw it on the street . havent seen it for a bit. not sure if about the plates tho. but anyway yeah im up near skyline college / church of the highlands.

saw a black mk3 at skyline college today, was parked...

no? not sure of bay area car forums....

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
Someone save this car: http://chico.craigslist.org/cto/1394959246.html

I'd buy it, but I don't need another project and I'm done with trying to part stuff out. The car is in pretty decent shape overall - driver's rear 1/4 has been previously dented (and pulled, but its a little wavy). Back seat is out because the guy had some big speakers there. Other than that it's complete. The guy has everything except the top two transmission bolts out but he got tired of trying to get to them and is just sick of it. So the engine is like 99% of the way to being pulled out already. Turbo has some shaft play and prob won't last long. On the upside, its a 5speed. 140K on the chassis. Good starting point for a build imo

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
Igknyte;1413461 said:
lol cool. yeah was drivin by there saw it on the street . havent seen it for a bit. not sure if about the plates tho. but anyway yeah im up near skyline college / church of the highlands.

saw a black mk3 at skyline college today, was parked...

no? not sure of bay area car forums....

I saw that same one today I think, it was a black NA, automatic and the paint was in pretty good condition and had a "I <3 MKiii" sticker on it

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
havnt been on in a couple weeks and there was so many new pages to read...anyways new update paint coming at the end of the month no set date will get pics up and everything for you guys.....in daily city is there still that shot called mach3..?