NorCal Supras!

nice thank you for linking me up to here. i see they have supra meets but that was last year in nov i wonder if they'll have one again.
yea i think matrixs are hybrids.. i think so.
thats funny they're only like a wat? 2.0 maybe 2.4 at the most? lol

i blew past this 240 that thought i was racing with him when i was just in a rush.. cause i was driving fast on the freeway comin off the bay bridge.. and all of a sudden i hear some muffler hella loud like someone was accelerating or at least trying to . i look over and its some dropped dark green 240 with a giant muffler .. he started weaving through traffic then got caught up behind traffic and i just kept going.. haha :wavey:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
supersupramk3;1397866 said:
Whats up fellaz. Finally some nor cal peeps are popping up. Im from Sactown drivin an 89T Black. Sorry no Pix!

yep we got to get are shit to together up here....Do you drive it daily or does it run....? haha :biglaugh:

supersupramk3

average joe
Mar 29, 2009
sacramento, CA
dubsupra209;1398235 said:
yep we got to get are shit to together up here....Do you drive it daily or does it run....? haha :biglaugh:

Sorry havent had time to take some decent pix yet. Maybe this week sometime. No this isnt a daily driver more like a weekend warrior. I drive a company vehicle 90% of the time and this is just for cruisin. Ive had the car for about 2 years now and ran a total of 1200 miles only. I know pathetic huh. Just finished overhaulin the whole engine about 4 months ago. Everythings cool except for an annoying little oil drip from somewhere (maybe cps)....pending to be fixed. Other than that runs really hard and pulls like a mutha...!

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
supersupramk3;1398568 said:
Sorry havent had time to take some decent pix yet. Maybe this week sometime. No this isnt a daily driver more like a weekend warrior. I drive a company vehicle 90% of the time and this is just for cruisin. Ive had the car for about 2 years now and ran a total of 1200 miles only. I know pathetic huh. Just finished overhaulin the whole engine about 4 months ago. Everythings cool except for an annoying little oil drip from somewhere (maybe cps)....pending to be fixed. Other than that runs really hard and pulls like a mutha...!

o yea sounds like a clean supra if we ever have a meet you should pick me up i have gas money i dont get my licenses back untill feb 2nd...I want to feel it pull.... :biggrinbo

supersupramk3

average joe
Mar 29, 2009
sacramento, CA
dubsupra209;1398643 said:
damn all blacks sexy i like that......are those 245s in the back...? :hitit:

Thanx man, I always liked black cars looks real clean and aggressive when cruisin. yeah those are 245 in the back, still slippin and slidin when i floor it though. :drink1:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
mecevans;1399018 said:
i passed smog today!

do you have cats....?

supersupramk3...i love black cars to the only thing about them is you have to have a clean body for the black to look clean....yours looks clean though dont see that many black supras...I thought those were 245s they look chunky on the back what kind of tires are they....?:beer:

supersupramk3

average joe
Mar 29, 2009
sacramento, CA
dubsupra209;1399114 said:
do you have cats....?

supersupramk3...i love black cars to the only thing about them is you have to have a clean body for the black to look clean....yours looks clean though dont see that many black supras...I thought those were 245s they look chunky on the back what kind of tires are they....?:beer:

Black cars are a pain. The thing is that with just a light layer of dust it looks 10X worse. I pretty much wipe it down before taking it out. My rear tires are BF Goodrich comps...they are a little beefier in the back. These were bought with the car and I cant wait to get a set of staggered deep dish.

supersupramk3

average joe
Mar 29, 2009
sacramento, CA
Igknyte;1399193 said:
lol i was suprised when i passed my smog. cause everytime i drove it the smell was so strong. but i passed.

My buddy with a silver 91T just tried to smog his car. They told him he was a gross polluter. :1zhelp: Funny thing is that his car runs great, idles fine. I guess something about a small crack in the Accordian hose and EGR valve. Cali smog sucks.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
supersupramk3;1399207 said:
My buddy with a silver 91T just tried to smog his car. They told him he was a gross polluter. :1zhelp: Funny thing is that his car runs great, idles fine. I guess something about a small crack in the Accordian hose and EGR valve. Cali smog sucks.

tell me about it i hate the smog here are cars are already 20 years old we shouldn't have to smog them..... :: facepalm ::

Welcome Carmichael
Hope to see you around cali.

would like some pics of your supra man. share some. :icon_bigg

if you think blacks bad with dirt...
look at white supras like mine.. little bit of dust or dirt. and looks gritty..

whats nice about black cars .. is those after washing or raining pictures you take.. with the beads of water on the car..
cant do that with white cars... i dont think...

i think i need a new set of rims and tires for my mk3 the past owner blew out the rear driverside and its alllll grinded up so im running 3 falkens and 1 michelin... ghey