CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1399223 said:
Welcome Carmichael
Hope to see you around cali.

would like some pics of your supra man. share some. :icon_bigg

if you think blacks bad with dirt...
look at white supras like mine.. little bit of dust or dirt. and looks gritty..

whats nice about black cars .. is those after washing or raining pictures you take.. with the beads of water on the car..
cant do that with white cars... i dont think...

i think i need a new set of rims and tires for my mk3 the past owner blew out the rear driverside and its alllll grinded up so im running 3 falkens and 1 michelin... ghey

haha hey at least yours runs and it aint a shell like mine... :3d_frown: maybe we can get this thread to the 5th page already socal got like 30 on theres.... :bigun2:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
supersupramk3;1399530 said:
Carmichael really close to where Im at. Im in Natomas. Your prob like 10-15 mins from me. Anyways welcome! Get some pix up.

thats way up in nor cal my friend bought a 5.0 up there it was blue with flames had fake cobras on it and flames said squirley on the front wind shield...did you ever seen it up there...?

staehlin180

Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Carmichael really close to where Im at. Im in Natomas. Your prob like 10-15 mins from me. Anyways welcome! Get some pix up.

Your car looks familiar, i think I may have seen you driving around by sac state/ lohemann's plaza before. Ill get some new pics up soon, im in the process of doing some body work and paint here and there

dubsupra209;1399433 said:
haha hey at least yours runs and it aint a shell like mine... :3d_frown: maybe we can get this thread to the 5th page already socal got like 30 on theres.... :bigun2:

lol at least you'll be able to build your own motor not try to fix someone elses problem lol which mine is

Man everyone in norcal is not from the bay area hah Merced natomas sac etc feel like I'm the only one here from the bay =P

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1400234 said:
lol at least you'll be able to build your own motor not try to fix someone elses problem lol which mine is

Man everyone in norcal is not from the bay area hah Merced natomas sac etc feel like I'm the only one here from the bay =P

i know there a lot of people from san jose they just dont get on that much cause there supras probably are in runing shape.... :aigo: But that is true i get to build it how i want it but i still never really drove a supra thats actually runing how its suppose to...:cry: you guys got all the purp out there in the bay though..... :biglaugh:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Igknyte;1400711 said:
man... they needa get back on this shat..

as far as purp. i dont know lol. im assuming so? i guess.. not on that purp tho.

haha yep...this is the only cracking thread rite now......we need more guys on this thread though....

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
staehlin180;1399213 said:
Im in Carmichael here, Driving Mo's old black 91 Turbo

I still miss this SUpra. It was my bestest.......you know I still talk about this one. :biglaugh:
Hows it going Eric. Hos the car and have you done anything fun with it yet???
Moe

staehlin180

Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I still miss this SUpra. It was my bestest.......you know I still talk about this one.
Hows it going Eric. Hos the car and have you done anything fun with it yet???
Moe

How have you been Moe? Ive been doin alright man, cars running good. Just sitting in the driveway for now, I got laid off in Feb. so the Supra is on the back burner for now. Ive been taking care of it and keeping it clean, I had a date with some chick and she got drunk and puked in it, so, New seat covers, and I dumped her ass lol. I had it painted last summer, but have had some problems with paint defects (orange peel/ fish eyes etc). the guy is taking care of it, and I put a new sunroof in, so I hope to get it all shined up soon!

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
staehlin180;1401684 said:
How have you been Moe? Ive been doin alright man, cars running good. Just sitting in the driveway for now, I got laid off in Feb. so the Supra is on the back burner for now. Ive been taking care of it and keeping it clean, I had a date with some chick and she got drunk and puked in it, so, New seat covers, and I dumped her ass lol. I had it painted last summer, but have had some problems with paint defects (orange peel/ fish eyes etc). the guy is taking care of it, and I put a new sunroof in, so I hope to get it all shined up soon!

Dumb hoe...haha :biglaugh:How was it cleaning up that mess.....? :cry:

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
staehlin180;1401933 said:
......Never again..... My friend worksd at a lube shop/auto detailing place at the time, so I got the hookup lol

did they have to shampoo it...?Imagine that would be the only way to get the smell out...

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
saw a car in the autoshoper here in monterey. saw it in person 2 weeks ago at the movies. mint as fuck! cant afford it but putting it out there.

60k miles?
red
turbo
mk4 wheels
garaged
was asking 6

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
staehlin180;1401684 said:

Oh wow..that puking must have sucked.. lol. Good to see you putting some time in it as well. I've moved on from the MkIII's t the lexus. GS. Currently running a GS with a TT2jzgte steup. Its pretty nice..

staehlin180

Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I heard about you moving away from the MK3's, thats unfortunate man. But, yea, some shampooing, lysol and fresh air got all the smell out..... Lesson learned lol..... Im still in the game, just not as much as I would like to be due to time/budget constraints, but I still cruise the supra around sacramento

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
yeah i wish i saw more supras here in the bay area haha whenever i see a supra i get excited...then see that its in junk condition and being driven by a grandma haha