Status
Not open for further replies.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
ForcedTorque said:
Lookin really good Pete! But damnit.........still no thermo housing

LOL, I almost just set it on there so I could say "LOOK!", but it needs to be re-polished so I went without it.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Its a Brazilian knockoff (Master Power) of a Turbonetics T-58 with a .63 p trim turbine. Bench dynos at 465hp at 22 lbs, but I dont plan to run that much most of the time.

Hayamate

Jul 29, 2006
Yuma, AZ/Fort Smith, AR
it's taken me almost all my spare time over the past week to read this whole thread. i know what it's like to go through the whole engine bay like that, but i haven't yet experienced the trouble you've gone through (not in a supra, but still...) the engine's looking really nice and i'm crossing my fingers for you. i can't wait to see this thing running so i can hear about your "fun" mods.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
wow, cool! Im impressed someone took the time to read this archive. Im getting real close now to putting the motor back in the car. I need to put my transmission back together, and also finish up cleaning the engine bay. Then I should be able to get the motor resting back in its rightful place.

Im getting close.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
hangin.jpg

Hayamate

Jul 29, 2006
Yuma, AZ/Fort Smith, AR
theWeezL said:
:boink: beautiful! how could you even contemplate selling such a boinger-inducing engine?

btw, i read at the begining of the thread something about weezl wings... what are those? um, the noob shall commence searching.

*edit* i'm back! i love the weezl wing! if i end up with a targa, i'll definitely have to hit somebody up for one.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Rajunz said:
Very awesome Pete, it's almost there. I hope you still have the A/C compressor in the car!

I do. It was a working system (albiet not all that cold) so instead of opening the system to the atmosphere and risking contaminating it or otherwise having to refill it all over again I left it connected.

I expect to have the trans all buttoned up and bolted to the motor today.

Status
Not open for further replies.