Lucy - Im home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Well guys life has moved on and so now must I. I have decided against a mk2 build. Some personal issues in my life (fucking wifes bloodsucking lawyer can eat cock!) have made me realize there is no possible I can ever concieve of being able to afford one anytime soon so rather than fight it I am accepting the inevitable. In fact driving the Acura around and the RX7 sitting here to keep me entertained on the cheap has made me realize that Ive kinda had my fun and now its time to do something new.

Before I left New Mexical with my tail between my legs and nothing more than a small bag of tools and my run down 73 Celica I was heavily into building computers. I mean some bad ass ones, with custom paint jobs and fabricated boxes, stealth bays and wire harnesses hidden and custom cooling solutions. I got involved with the online gaming community and made some friends and shared my life with a few people that are still friends to this day.

When I sold the Celica after arriving back in Oregon and buying my first Supra I poured myself into that with equal enthusiasm. I learned, made mistakes, learned some more and had a blast rediscovering a part of my life I thought I had forgotten. Finding Supramania was a blessing in and of itself and from it made new friends, shared my failures and triumphs, made a little money, and felt like a part of a community. In times of darkness I would always find a distraction here. That time too has passed.

Things with my soon to be ex-wife have also deteriorated to nothing more than lawyers threatening back and forth. Im far to emotionally fragile to let that continue, and so I find myself at a crossroads. Im not sure which way to turn but I know that whichever way it is it will be a road I havent been down.

Consider this a goodbye to all my friends and even to you enemies that I also made along the way. I may pop back in now and then to see what you "maniacs" are up to but Im gonna have to go cold turkey for a while to break the cycle. Good luck to everyone currently in a build Ive been following, I hope you achieve whatever it is you want.

Jake, Lance, Jay, Ian, Ken, Scott, Kyle (im probably forgetting a couple guys here)- you guys were/are great mentors, keep doing what you're doing.

And with that I give a final wave to you all - Peace

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.