Bring back the Kaminari 3 piece spoiler???

Scruggs86.5T

Dec 8, 2007
Slidell, LA
It was listed under Kaminari wing, here is the link for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0Q...emZ270796586264QQsspagenameZSTRKQ3aMEWAXQ3aIT

I wasnt actually searching for it, I just kind of came across it looking through exterior parts for our cars. But when I found it I thought I had struck gold.
I just recieved it yesterday, it looks bad ass. It seems like it hangs over the back a lot more than the pictures show. I just held it up to the car for a mock up. The led strip is a little cracked though and I am thinking about taking it to the body shop to get the regular 89+ led strip molded into it somehow. I'm not really big on the clear strip anyways.

Scruggs86.5T

Dec 8, 2007
Slidell, LA
Alright I got some pictures loaded up. Here is the side pieces compared to an oem piece.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here is the actual wing compared to oem
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here is the crack in the led lens that I was talking about
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Here is the stock led compared. Anyone with any fiberglass experience please feel free to chime in and let me know what you think about cutting and refabbing the wing so I can use the oem piece. I wouldn't be doing this myself but having a shop do it instead. Just need to know if you think it is possible. The wing is fiberglass but hollow fiberglass, so I guess just a layer of fiberglass around the outside, if that makes any sense.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Why tamper with the Kaminari wing in the attempt to use the oem led third brake light? Just buy a new led light for the Kaminari.