Bring back the Kaminari 3 piece spoiler???

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
rodel;1708310 said:
The 3 pieces of the Kaminari spoiler are all different from the stock 3 piece. Price is unknown until Shine evaluates a project, but for those that have bought Shine products, you know that their prices are always good and reasonable.

As I mentioned, I will consider the project if there is indication of 25 committed buyers, meanwhile, I'll be a passive observer for you guys' Kaminari 3 piece initiative.

We would need an estimated price Rodel... To see if we can make a budget that can work for us.
there could be 50 committed buyers & when the price comes to $1K everyone will flake out. :: lolsign ::

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
It should be way less than 1k. Whale tail isnt that expenive and the s2 fenders arent even that much for the group buy. IF this happens and i have money at the time im in And ill set it aside.

^edit agreed. Shine have the best prices and super good quality for there aero.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Rodel, do not bother with it please....

Leave that sexy & rare wing up for grabs for someone who really wants it. In my years i've only seen these wings for sale TWICE... Asking price $700+ Its a rare and awesome part..

If i was hard up and wanted them like most ppl will say they are i would pay shine directly to make a 1 off for me n me only or replicate it just for me and eat the charges if i wanted it that bad but most say YES YES YES YES YES $300+ shipping um no i cant right now because of this or that.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
OneJArpus;1708423 said:

Leave that sexy & rare wing up for grabs for someone who really wants it. In my years i've only seen these wings for sale TWICE... Asking price $700+ Its a rare and awesome part..

If i was hard up and wanted them like most ppl will say they are i would pay shine directly to make a 1 off for me n me only or replicate it just for me and eat the charges if i wanted it that bad but most say YES YES YES YES YES $300+ shipping um no i cant right now because of this or that.

i would drive to la and pick mine up with cash so make me 1 too...lol

we need to find some1 that would donate there's to be made a mold of...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
The ab-flug spoiler looked almost the same. Always been curious if they're copies of eachother or what the difference really is. Hard to do since both have been out of production for some time...

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
Poodles;1709184 said:
The ab-flug spoiler looked almost the same. Always been curious if they're copies of eachother or what the difference really is. Hard to do since both have been out of production for some time...

I was watching my brother mess around on Forza 3 today, and I noticed that they looked very similar if not the same. on another note, it does wonders for the rear lines of the car—looks great.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Poodles;1709184 said:

The two spoilers are waaaaaay different.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

hvyman;1742468 said:
Highly doubt this will ever happen.

Unless a company other than Shine replicates it.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

OneJArpus;1708423 said:

Leave that sexy & rare wing up for grabs for someone who really wants it.

Interestingly, had 3 friends selling the wing before I caved in and purchased one. (I was all into the Bomex wing. LOL.)

My wing is for sale. Click me.

Last edited:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
p1742499_1.jpg

p1742499_2.jpg

p1742499_3.jpg

p1742499_4.jpg

Last edited:

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
Lost the bid on a real kaminari this morning... An the seller just called me saying he just dropped it off ups... He Because I was offering him more than the bid but he declined... Some lucky person got one for 163 + 30 shipping :/