Bring back the Kaminari 3 piece spoiler???

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
OK.... so it was FINALLY good enough weather to take the supra out, wash it, and mount up the spoiler and snap a few pics. I will take some more with the SLR camera when we get a little dryer, less cloudy weather.

LED Mounted

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
ibcrazee;2087258 said:
happy with the fit? center mound looks to have a slight gap..

I didnt have it fully secured. the white you can see is the pull through string for the LED wiring. so it will fit snug. i just didnt FULLY mount it and run the electrical through.

hvyman;2087268 said:
Looks good. Is it all frp with just cf on the outside?

from what i can see on the inside, it is all carbon fiber. The black is on there to cover seams/edges/folds to make the visible CF look uniform and well laid. My buddy who is the lead Tech for Lambo Las Vegas says its something Lambo and a decent number of other high end companies do on their hand laid CF.

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Hm. Looks good. I kinda wish they made the trailing edge taper at least like the stock one does, at most like an actual functional wing. lol

reydio

Supramania Contributor
Oct 3, 2008
Pearl City
Awesome looks, I just got mine. It will be awhile before it goes on, I will need to get it painted along with my front bumper. Can't wait to get it done. Nice pics!!!

grimnebula

Jun 2, 2015
Do any body have the MK4. front seats for sale in black...and price plus phone number or parts of the seat...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Does anyone have an actual installed pic of the carbon wing yet? I don't think anyone has posted one, including kaminari.

We have some pics placed on the car, but nothing really installed and bolted down.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
bluebullet89;2087484 said:
I didnt have it fully secured. the white you can see is the pull through string for the LED wiring. so it will fit snug. i just didnt FULLY mount it and run the electrical through.

from what i can see on the inside, it is all carbon fiber. The black is on there to cover seams/edges/folds to make the visible CF look uniform and well laid. My buddy who is the lead Tech for Lambo Las Vegas says its something Lambo and a decent number of other high end companies do on their hand laid CF.

What do you do for a radio antennae?

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
MarkIII4Me;2092597 said:
:confused:

Just scroll up a little. Post#426.

It's not fully secured or installed. He states it was just placed onto the car and lightly held in place. I expect the front tips of the side wings to pull down a little more. That's also the only single car I've ever seen the new version on. It'd be good to see it in at least one other photo shoot, haha.