1986.5 7mge -> 2jzge my very first build.

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
I have been doing other things instead of supra and its been things like turkey day and vw exploding wheel bearing then the weather being a cold bitch. ugh maybe this weekend ill get to do the intake and compressor housing. they need cutt and welded then some sensors installed....

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
haha well maybe this 6 days off i can get my parts off and get them fabbed up and make some progress.this car moddin if a true effort for the inexperienced like myself.

oh and i might have a new addition to my family of yoter.....1976 celica liftback GT :)

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
1986.5supra_kid;1899927 said:
PROBLEMS :/ so i cant figure out how to hook up the intercooler kit from driftmotion. and i cannot figure out how to hook up a power steering reservoir or where to place it. i pulled off a reservoir off a sc400

Is this a universal kit? I don't remember driftmotion having intercooler pipes for a 2J MK3.
Also, where is your rad? It looks like that first pipe off the intake mani will interfere with the rad..

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
koyo rad is im my bedroom where its safe at ill use the stock one for an idea on space. and its a 1jz kit for a single turbo mk3. i was given the impression it would be a easy fit.

im really getting sick of this project. im doing this all in my parents back yard with out any powertools. files,hand saws,bolts,nuts and hand tools only....smh its a real bitch.

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
koyo rad is im my bedroom where its safe at ill use the stock one for an idea on space. and its a 1jz kit for a single turbo mk3. i was given the impression it would be a easy fit.

im really getting sick of this project. im doing this all in my parents back yard with out any powertools. files,hand saws,bolts,nuts and hand tools only....smh its a real bitch.

p5150

ASE and FAA A&P Certified
Mar 31, 2005
Central Idaho
Thats a big job buddy... looks like you dont have a good shop to do it in either. I mounted my PS reservoir next to the battery. I think its a Nissan part but its been a few years. Welded a custom bracket for it too....

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

rokit1man

Jan 27, 2011
Kansas
1986.5supra_kid;1899981 said:

I admire the hard work your doing with limited space and tools. Its a motivator for me to see someone complete something they started. ;-)