You know you're a Supra owner when...

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
jdmfreak;1628003 said:
when you buy a supra.. rod knock within 1000 miles and scrap all your other project toyotas to fix your supra because "why the hell have i never owned one of these they are awesome!!!"

Hey Welcome jdmfreak, I am a little new myself to this forum, but wanted to say Hi since I am just up the road from you a ways... I am in Lewis County... Chehalis area...

Since I do not want to be off Topic.. let see... You know you are a supra owner when you never run out of "Oh I gotta do this to my car, oh then after that I gotta do that and on and on it goes..."

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Devin LeBlanc;1628029 said:
You know your a supra owner when you wake up in the morning with a migraine headache and didn't even do any drinking the night before!

love it haha

que.?

dude, make a doctor's appointment, ASAP!!!

You know you're a Supra owner when you try to trade your junkyard parts for other junkyard parts across the country..

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
wetboosteddreams;1628026 said:
... when you see a post from someone who apparently lives near you and you get all excited 'cause there are other Supra people around. Hi, guys!

Ya you betcha lol... you may be one of the Supras that I said to my wife as she roll's her eyes... "Hey look another Supra..." Not sure if it just plain friggin funny or sad... but never the less reality

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
....when you walk out of a store and a car in the parking lot with the hood up has some obscure problem no one has ever heard of before. The owner describes the symptoms he's been having and you immediately know what the problem is because your Supra was doing that two months ago. You grab your emergency tools out of your car and fix it in the parking lot.

ooo man i sware my supra is being worked on in my driveway and almost done and running. i havnt had the car for that long maybe 3 months and all of these deff apply to me i have parts everywhere the inside is packed out with parts, tools, my room has a w58 and a bunch of little shit that i wake up and step on and i thought wen i had a honda i had alot of parts lol

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
When you carry this in your wallet.....
21kkzfo.jpg

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
You put on your new catback in the morning with cat in, go through smog/aircare in the afternoon, and have the cat out by dinner time (while it's still a regular week work day as well).

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
nick88;1628790 said:
When you have more in parts than what you bought the car for.

This is the definition of shaeff.

I spent the same amount on my oil pan that I bought my car for. LOL.

yongai27

Aug 23, 2010
Irvine
when your car is held together by zipties and only god knows what happens if you cut one of them. and getting withdrawal symptoms from not feeling boost for two days.