• building mine

Votes: 52 21.8%
  • i think it is ichying to break on me it's bean far to long

Votes: 18 7.5%

• Total voters

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Just pulled off the upper IM should have it running again tommorow first time its been down since August 08 not bad :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Been on jack stands for over two years. Building it. This will be the last time- after this, it's fun-time.

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Mine's been down since August getting a new headgasket, engine bay repaint, new suspension goodies, roll-cage, new clutch, ABS delete, excess wiring removal, etc.. The list goes on.

I hope to drive it again by summer.

Collin

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
My JZA70 has run fine since I bought it a little over a year ago. Only ever been down for upgrades, once for 2 days for an intercooler/hardpipes and once for a month and a bit for a turbo kit plus a few extras during that time as well.

wh0wants2know

Apr 4, 2005
seattle
So in July of 2007, I was driving along and I hear a bang, feel a bump, and then a crunch. I look in the rear view mirror, and there's my crank pulley bouncing down the freeway with the belts going everywhere! I've been building it since then and I keep adding stuff and not having time so it's taking forever. I just got the last few gaskets that I need the other day so now I'm getting very close to installation and then I just need to make some oil lines and it should run. I've been taking my time with this build to do it right. I had all the usual stuff done by the machine shop plus a few extras. every bolt has been cleaned and had either anti-sieze, thread sealant, or thread lock applied as appropriate. I re-wired every cracked or damaged wire in the wiring harness with soldered connections and covered in heat-shrink. I re-wrapped at least 70% of the harness also, with new wire loom for the whole thing. I painted the engine bay (every part was removed first). I'm re-wiring a bunch of other stuff that I keep meaning to do also but that I've never seemed to have time for. This thing is going to be 100% perfect when I'm done with it. There will be a build thread.

FatalStylez

Dec 24, 2008
Rolla, Missouri
Supra runs fine. Course its only on 6 pounds so Not too much stress on things. My camaro is the car thats Down lol. Rebuilding it with all forged parts. its 3.8, Aiming for around 350rwhp. then when its done. Im gonna drive it. Pull the motor out of the supra, Build it to somewhere in the ballpark of 400rwhp.