Votes: 52 21.8%
  • i think it is ichying to break on me it's bean far to long

Votes: 18 7.5%

• Total voters

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
mine has a leaky throwout bearing.i put fliud in the resivour and it leak's out the bell housing.people who make the clutch are giving me the run around.
while it's on jackstand's ,i'm doing a new turbo and custom intake plenum.

Captain

Sep 30, 2008
NM
Car ran good for a good, solid year after rebuild. Then the transmission blew and gave me an excuse to build.:icon_mrgr

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
mine runs fine ..my fuel pump is dying slowly......this summer i plan on pulling the motor and go na-t with a upgraded 57 trim from drift motion with all suporting mods.just wanted to show my awsomeness sig

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
ive never even driven my current supra. i bought it and pulled the engine to start the build that is slowly taking off over a year later. right after i bought it my wife said no money on the car until i buy her house, well it took alot of money and 4 months find a house we could both agree on. ever since i bought thehouse there has been a lack of money in the car fund b/c it was renamed shit the wife said we need for the new house. i should be hitting it pretty hard in the next couple of months after i finish this swap in my buddys truck.

craigh310

Supramania Contributor
Mar 25, 2008
Gardena, California
I have an 88 N/A, in the process of a major rebuild. Started with changing the hoses, belts, and battery cables. Now, the engine is out, rebuilding the short block, light cylinder head porting. After it's running, I have a full poly bushing, and a Tein Flex suspension upgrade to finish. What was I thinking...

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Wheres the runs fine but cant move option? :p

mine starts and runs fine but its parked for awhile driving it will mess the diff up more than it already is.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
just got my first mkIII three days ago, it spun a bearing to day the first time I started it. it's ok though I almost have my 1jz done.

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
RUNNING AWESOME!
I've been running at the canyons all week long and now I need a new power steering rack...lol.
Special thanks to Driftmotion.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Wating on TB to show up from you (nashman), get it installed, and some how get my turbo back on my 7M (it is in another sup which is under 2 feet of snow). Then turn key and smell some octane buring.

All of this depends if I can find the 100A alt fuse. Almost forgotabout it. Opps.. mine went pop. Note to self do not let alternator cable touch the engine!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
it's sent

92nsx;1221681 said:
Wating on TB to show up from you (nashman), get it installed, and some how get my turbo back on my 7M (it is in another sup which is under 2 feet of snow). Then turn key and smell some octane buring.

All of this depends if I can find the 100A alt fuse. Almost forgotabout it. Opps.. mine went pop. Note to self do not let alternator cable touch the engine!