• Total voters

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
BasicMinusBA;1222283 said:
Mines been parked with a cracked subframe
Cracked subframes are very common, and most people drive with them like that for some time. Mine is cracked in two places right now but I plan to repair it soon.

I guess I should be asking, has anyone had a cracked subframe fail on them? I don't drag race the car but street drive with 375+ rwhp.

SideWinderGX;1222414 said:
LOL, only 50% runs fine. Wow.
That's a bad ratio. I guess this means that most owners have a 50% chance of running at any given time?

finally got her running, but the napa power steering pump is goin to shit after about 3000 miles, and i believe the injectors are going.... and the syncros are going out...... and i need to install the aluminum intercooler kit......... and i need to get an exhaust system....... oh and one of my fog lights went out....<(^.^)> kirby rocks

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Mine runs, but I will not allow it to run for long, I don't trust the poor worksmanship of the previous owner. Loose and missing bolts/nuts everywhere... Formulating my plan for the build.

SideWinderGX

Aug 8, 2007
Syracuse, New York, United States
tekdeus;1222921 said:
Cracked subframes are very common, and most people drive with them like that for some time. Mine is cracked in two places right now but I plan to repair it soon.

I guess I should be asking, has anyone had a cracked subframe fail on them? I don't drag race the car but street drive with 375+ rwhp.

That's a bad ratio. I guess this means that most owners have a 50% chance of running at any given time?

Eh, I'd say people take a longer time to save/build/fix things than others.

Nick M;1223315 said:
That is a demographic about many here, more than anything else.

I know, still kind of funny though :biglaugh:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
My status has temporarily changed to broken since my clutch install didn't go as quickly as I had planned. We got as far as pulling the tranny out and the old clutch apart to get the necessary parts. Once I get help next weekend mine should be running again and then if I'm lucky my cams and injectors will be going in.

xms

Jan 25, 2006
tx
I got mine running last weds, now for the body work to be complete:icon_razz

C

Chaz

Mine runs liked a raped Ape, but the front body kit breaks all to pieces if I roll over anything higher than a golf ball. Fiberglass on front ends are stupid. On the plus side, I am one fiberglassing SOB!

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
After being down for 4 months for a total revamp its up and running LOUD, thanks to open downpipe :D

But this car always finds something to break from all the track abuse so we'll see....