What did you do to your supra today? Pics

drogon

Oct 29, 2013
Dallas Texas
Pyro15D;2003030 said:
Drogon, I'm moving down to grand prairie in less than 2 months. I'm sure we can find something that's going on down there.

Right on I'm pretty close to GP PM me whenever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
supravoyage69.jpg
It may not look like much but I took her on the maiden voyage today.
Yesterday I got coolant topped off and timing set. This morning i went over all the hoses and checked all he clamps. It still only has an open 3" down pipe so i didn't run around in i too long but I did make a number of half throttle pulls up to 4k and then let off to get as many metal bits out the exhaust rather than into my oil. She's already mean and I haven't even done 550s and my lex afm yet.

a little more info the car has 287k miles an now about 3 miles on he new motor. Exhaust and new shocks are coming up next.

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
Chris_87_Turbo;2003050 said:
I think I've read on here that 6.5s will fit the rear but takes a good bit of modification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.5s will NOT fit the rear. I have 5x7s and the boxes are basically paper thin.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Doat

Feb 6, 2012
Houston, TX
When I looked at my rears the other day I was like well shit there goes that idea lol. What about the speakers in the trunk?

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
i installed my new beech short shifter with an old school white ball knob. i also installed my new 1pc driveshaft. now i have a vibration above 80 that's pretty bad. i'm going to throw the old one back on to see if it goes away. :( i already checked the bolts, and they're tight. i didn't have the vibration before the shaft, so i'm assuming that it's out of balance or something.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Doat;2002972 said:
Went to a local supra meet

drogon;2002990 said:
Badass I need to find out if there's any meets going on in the DFW area, be pretty cool to see other supras in person.

Doat;2003029 said:
It was a small meet but most of the people made up excuses not to come out. It was really fun though especially when we drove to the place in the last picture we were on a main road 4 lanes wide all supras in my rear view mirror lol it's an awesome feeling.

Pyro15D;2003030 said:
Drogon, I'm moving down to grand prairie in less than 2 months. I'm sure we can find something that's going on down there.

drogon;2003039 said:
Right on I'm pretty close to GP PM me whenever

Looks like ill feel right at home when I move to Dallas this fall :D