Thumbs up or Down on these Wheels ?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I've seen them on another supra before and I dont' think they looked that bad. You'll just have to put them on and see if you like them. I personally would keep looking for something that you liked enough to not have to ask all of us. I think if you truly liked them, you wouldn't care what we think..........so maybe you don't like them that much. Good luck.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
If you like the rims why are you asking for feedback? kinda a pointless exercise if you are inteding on buying them anyway.:dunno:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I dislike the style, but styling our cars is what makes each our own, and unique. ;) Go with what YOU like!

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Many thanks for all the replies.

Keep in mind that if I like many here had an unlimited budget, this post would never had started.

There are of course wheels I like better, but at a price 3 times as high.

Like anything sometimes we need to balnce what we like with what we can afford.

I see many other 5 spoke wheels that can be had for $150 a piece.

However these come with nearly new tires. If I were to buy new and skin them I would be about double the price.

I know, Supras are expensive, period. Maybe I am trying to cheat a bit here.
These are 2 piece, maybe old, but still a wheel that probably sold for around $300 a piece.

Again
Thanks to all that have taken the time to reply ^^

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
i saw those on the sellers brown supra (IIRC) and i cant say i didnt like them they have some sort of appeal to me im not sure why.

but then again im one person who actually LIKES sawblades so.