The best A70 trainwrecks.

Raptor Racing;949223 said:
Do future train wrecks count; cause if Cryoslash goes with his AMG rims I personally think his car belongs here :3d_frown::

[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/raptorracing/alternatescopy2.jpg[/thumb]

My most humble apologies to the owner of the above car; I'm not knocking the car I'm knocking the rims on the PS'd rims on the car.

Have a nice day!!
x2, George.... blacked out AMG rims on a Supra is a sure train wreck winner... :cry:

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Raptor Racing;949223 said:
Do future train wrecks count; cause if Cryoslash goes with his AMG rims I personally think his car belongs here :3d_frown::

p950789_1.jpg

My most humble apologies to the owner of the above car; I'm not knocking the car I'm knocking the PS'd rims on the car.

Have a nice day!!

Cryoslash or whoever did the photochop has desecrated a car, which happens to be one of the best MKIIIs ever. :ban: Let's take down the above pic, away from this thread, before it causes any confusion to those that don't know about that car.

Last edited:

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
CryoSlash;951485 said:
[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/raptorracing/gwheels.jpg[/thumb]

Uhhh? Guessing this was sarcasm so I won't take it too seriously. No idea whose that is, but it's the exact opposite of a trainwreck.

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
87mgte;945413 said:
Civic owners.

i own a civic, and i absolutely am disgusted with these deformaties once called supras, but at the same time i respect their creative and artistic reasoning to do so,

i will say tho that the people that did it themselves here have some skill

Last edited:

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Wow on my way to work a while ago i ran into this one, it was in the back of a fire department, they were training on this car on how to use the jaws of life or something lol

sm_photo_missing.jpg