Supra Mania's prodigal son returns...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Where my OG Supra Maniacs? :stickpoke

I dunno if you know me, but I'm kind of a big deal... :nono:

Anyway, I've missed my Supra family...

Mike and Theresa: your son has come home!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Holy Hell! Welcome back Jake! Anything Supra going on with you?

I was recently looking at my contacts in my phone, and I almost deleted your number just last week. Damn phone doesn't work anyway.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Reign_Maker;1783215 said:
Mike and Theresa: your son has come home!

Do you have any idea how much your mother and I have been worried?!?!?!

You couldn't have called?!

supracentral-dissapoint.gif

But seriously, how you doing man?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Leave it up to Reign to come and make such a shitty reappearance lol

Howdy weaksauce where have you been?

Send From My Steel Droid 3.0

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I think I'm gunna stay...

Wait.. First of all, BIG love to yu guys, happy to see so many familiar faces...

Mike.........we gotta catch up! I seriously LMFAO...

Ok, Im not drunk, I'm not high, I'm not stoned... Im not a zombie, martian, or robot... :) The site has changed, I'm lurking trying to re-familiarize myself with everything. It looks great though... This site has really grown up, lol.

Quick catch up: I have no supra... Sold it... To pay for my wife's......excuse me...EX wife's surgery... Yeah, someone on here told me to go on plenty of fish to meet someone, and I did, and I got married, and life as I knew it was over. we were together for 3 years. Not one car show, not one drag strip, not anything, in 3 years. I became a dad *to her kids* and a respectable husband, meaning, my intraweb days were over. So.....lessons have been learned. A friend of mine put it to me best when he said: Jake, you did everything you could do to fit into HER life, yet she did absolutely NOTHING to fit into YOUR life... Amen...

So I'm good, no worries... I'm going to be getting my hands on another supra soon: sooner than later I hope. And I will work my magic on it. This time though, it WILL be finished, and be immaculate. There will be so much more love into this new one than the other one. It will be my ultimate gift to not only myself, but to someone very very near and dear to me.

So yeah, that's the debrief... Love you guys, glad to be home... Mike, once I get the feel for the site again, if you would like to employ my services again on the site, I would be more than happy to dedicate the time, love, passion and energy back into it...

By the way, Im like a mod in real life now... I'm a deputy sheriff with the Washington County Jail... I lock threads all day... :p Well, I lock inmates all day.