Supra girl and loving it !!!

toycarchic

Jul 25, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Just bought my second supra it is an 86.5 and in much better condition that my first one.... as I'm sure some of you already know.... She gave me my first trial today and I was glad to learn that she has her quirks... aparently on the wires runnig near the timing belt. My name is Julia and I bought gtsfirefighter 's white supra about a week and 1/2 ago, I already own an 87 supra that i bought a couple of years ago... however when i began to take it apart we learned just how much needed to be done and that I should go ahead and buy a car to get me through until we're done so we can take our time and do it right... Luckily it seems that Ken has done a great job bringing my 86.5 back into shape and I couldn't have found a better car for me to be inspired by. Hope I haven't bored you guys too much... Julia

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Welcome to the site. I was going to ask for pics of your car, but since it was Ken's, and I've already seen it, how about some pics of you.:icon_razz

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Welcome to SM Julia, ignore the
leghump.gif

Good to see you own an "original" (86.5) :D

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
gtsfirefighter;1086857 said:
Well ok. Here's an update. I sold my car and they just drove off with it.

Here is the new very pretty owner who is not unfamiliar with Supras. She has one already so this will make number 2.

p1095602_1.jpg

I told her about Supramania and hopefully she'll join very soon and introduce herself.

And here she is driving off with my baby. :cry:
p1095602_2.jpg

Hope You don't mind Julia! If you do let me know an i'll take this down. :)

Welcome to the Board! :)

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Congrats on the purchase of what we believe to be a hell of a deal. I've seen ALL the pictures in the two threads referred to here, and I have to say it has a much better looking owner than it used to have. Surely Ken warned you of the picture hounds around here. Don't let them scare you off. Just post the damn pics, and they'll lay of for 15 minutes or so.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Here she is.

p1095626_1.jpg

Oh I see Zum beat me too it.

Today one my CPS wire splices came apart so the car wouldn't start. She called, I talked her through it and it cranked. Luckily she's not that far away from me so I can help her out whenever needed.

toycarchic

Jul 25, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Yes have an 87 in my garage engines almost out sort of... had to take a break to play with my new supra... couple of speakers, wire connector, and maybe some airconditioning and i'll be back on my black supra tearing it down to rebuild it. Also glad to see another chic...

LilMissMkIII;1095497 said:
Welcome girly!!!!!!!!!

Glad to have another chick on here :)

Any plans for a build?